Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think uncle bens make whole grain pasta and rice snack pouches - sure I've seen some in the shops? I've seen OLE tablets on Amazon - may be worthwhile sending a link to one for atomic to check its ok?
    I am having cinnamon bagels with a fruit pot for lunch today, looking forward to it already! Just had a coffee for breakfast, missing snacking whenever I like!!! Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This any good: Groceries ? Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterMouse View Post
    Hi UK ladies

Just a quick question...which cheap internet OPKs are you using? The good ladies in another thread I created have recommended Wondfo, but they seem very expensive to buy from Amazon in the UK as opposed to Amazon in the US. Can anyone here let me know which you are using? Thanks girls x
    Hi- I know you said cheap, but thought id mention i use Tesco OPK's (i found the internet ones bit flimsy) They are about £9 for a box of 7 though so might not be what you are after. Sainsbury's also have own brand OPK's for £7. I found them reliable and solid.

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    Hi- I know you said cheap, but thought id mention i use Tesco OPK's (i found the internet ones bit flimsy) They are about £9 for a box of 7 though so might not be what you are after. Sainsbury's also have own brand OPK's for £7. I found them reliable and solid.
    Hi squigglepink, thanks for your reply. I've been using Tesco and Sainsbury's own brand too. I agree, they are really good. The other ladies just recommended using those cheap, flimsier ones and then backing it up with a more expensive one if I get a positive. Seems a good way to save money, especially if this sway goes on a bit! However, the wondfo ones seem to be working out at £1 each anyway, which like you say the Sainsbury's ones cost that anyway!! I can see why the US girls like them though as they are super cheap for them to buy. Think I will continue with the Sainsbury's/tesco's for now. Will update you if I find anything else cheaper and just as reliable x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi squigglepink, thanks for your reply. I've been using Tesco and Sainsbury's own brand too. I agree, they are really good. The other ladies just recommended using those cheap, flimsier ones and then backing it up with a more expensive one if I get a positive. Seems a good way to save money, especially if this sway goes on a bit! However, the wondfo ones seem to be working out at £1 each anyway, which like you say the Sainsbury's ones cost that anyway!! I can see why the US girls like them though as they are super cheap for them to buy. Think I will continue with the Sainsbury's/tesco's for now. Will update you if I find anything else cheaper and just as reliable x
    Sorry - after i posted it i realised i didnt actually help you at all!! - A bit of redundant info from me!
    But thanks let me know what you find. I didnt even test this cycle as i get a positive OPK on different days each cycle anyway and because i plan on one attempt at +OPK i figured i would just wait until closer to attempt time.. x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry - after i posted it i realised i didnt actually help you at all!! - A bit of redundant info from me!
    But thanks let me know what you find. I didnt even test this cycle as i get a positive OPK on different days each cycle anyway and because i plan on one attempt at +OPK i figured i would just wait until closer to attempt time.. x
    Not at all sguigglepink! Your reply was useful- you clarified what I'm already doing and anyway, its always nice to chat to someone!! I'm not planning to track much either, my cycle is all over the place and maybe even more so after doing LE and exercise. When are you going to ttc? My first attempt is may/june. I thought I would track for April, just to see if I'm actually even ovulating! In my other thread, Atomic commented that this was the best option and that ovulation dates can vary anyway. After this month of investigating, I will do the same as you, hopefully get that positive and do one attempt. Have you been swaying long? Are you doing exercise and LE?
    Last edited by GlitterMouse; March 31st, 2016 at 08:05 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not at all sguigglepink! Your reply was useful- you clarified what I'm already doing and anyway, its always nice to chat to someone!! I'm not planning to track much either, my cycle is all over the place and maybe even more so after doing LE and exercise. When are you going to ttc? My first attempt is may/june. I thought I would track for April, just to see if I'm actually even ovulating! In my other thread, Atomic commented that this was the best option and that ovulation dates can vary anyway. After this month of investigating, I will do the same as you, hopefully get that positive and do one attempt. Have you been swaying long? Are you doing exercise and LE?
    Ive been using OPK's since November last year and i have been getting consistent positives, just not on the same day of my cycle.. (was hoping to track ovulation) But that's ok now that i know about the one attempt. This cycle was the first cycle i didnt test because i ran out and thought ill just leave it till im ready for attempt, which, is more than likely June, although May is tempting so that i can move away from the LE diet - which ive been on since beginning of February. It was cool at first, but Easter weekend was the true test which i failed miserably!! Im just a weakling for chocolate!! I am currently couch potatoe but will be starting to exercise some time in April. Im thinking treadmill.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive been using OPK's since November last year and i have been getting consistent positives, just not on the same day of my cycle.. (was hoping to track ovulation) But that's ok now that i know about the one attempt. This cycle was the first cycle i didnt test because i ran out and thought ill just leave it till im ready for attempt, which, is more than likely June, although May is tempting so that i can move away from the LE diet - which ive been on since beginning of February. It was cool at first, but Easter weekend was the true test which i failed miserably!! Im just a weakling for chocolate!! I am currently couch potatoe but will be starting to exercise some time in April. Im thinking treadmill.
    Ooh, so we will be ttc-ing pink around the same time! Pink dust to us both! I'm tempted to go for May too. I'm 38 and think we need to get cracking! Easter weekend was so difficult wasn't it? I also succumbed to chocolate, not to mention a huge, groaning family buffet table where I gorged myself all day! I started LE in January and have been doing an hour of cardio on the TM 5-6 times per week since then too. Its been a slog dragging myself out to the garage in the wind, rain and cold!! Couch potato sounds a much more sensible option!

If you decide to go down the exercise route, you (and anyone else interested of course!!!) should come and join us on the daily motivation for exercise thread. It's a lovely, supportive group and all are welcome!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, so we will be ttc-ing pink around the same time! Pink dust to us both! I'm tempted to go for May too. I'm 38 and think we need to get cracking! Easter weekend was so difficult wasn't it? I also succumbed to chocolate, not to mention a huge, groaning family buffet table where I gorged myself all day! I started LE in January and have been doing an hour of cardio on the TM 5-6 times per week since then too. Its been a slog dragging myself out to the garage in the wind, rain and cold!! Couch potato sounds a much more sensible option!

If you decide to go down the exercise route, you (and anyone else interested of course!!!) should come and join us on the daily motivation for exercise thread. It's a lovely, supportive group and all are welcome!
    Haha - thanks, hoping to join you on the exercise thread soon!!
    Im also 38.. weeks away from 39 Eeeeeek!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I am new to the group but read all your comments with interest as trying to compile a shopping list ready for December dreading it around Christmas though! I get confused very easy so will apologise now if i ask daft questions.

11. Likes squigglepink liked this post
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast