Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorntons do really nice sugar free sweets and today I had a diabetic caramel bar, it was lovely!!!! Probably not good regularly but fine as a treat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for the sweeties tip! I do have a sweet tooth

my DH is dieting, so we're using "Fry light" in case that helps- it's a 1cal per spray cooking oil

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i just wanted to say hello im from the uk and ttc pink. I have found your posts very helpful i was struggling with eating just pasta or rice plain or with just a sprinkling of parmsan cheese thank you for the new ideas and diffrent thinks too look out for when im shopping next :0)

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi twinkle!
    When are you planning on ttc? Good luck with your sway!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello swish im ttc after af arrives. I had a miscarage which started May 20th and started taking sups and started the girl diet soon after as we knew we wanted to try again and this time sway (on my part) but ended up with a ERPC for it being incomplete on the 10th June.

Im totaly ok with the m/c now i was so sad to begin with as it was twins and they would have been due chistmas day. I really want to be pregnant by then. Dh isnt convinced by the swaying thing and wont take sups and wont go on the diet but as i do the shopping and i do the all the cooking im just cooking mainly girl friendly foods for him and keeping away from potato tomatoes and red meat as much as posible lol.

this is a normal day for me

AM 1 cup of decaff coffee calcium magnesuim and cranberry sups

lunch 2 ryvita (not sure if they are ok) Muller light yoghurt

dinner bowl of pasta or rice witha little parmasan cheese and veg (greenbeans,broccoli or cauliflower)

snacks ryvitas plain rice cakes and i like them dry (my god i must be mad!)

its boring me already and its only been 2 weeks but im hoping it wont be for much longer

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi twinkle, your diet looks good! You can have ryvitas as long as they don't have too much salt, the ryvitas cracker breads have nothing in them at all so are good to keep in the cupboard if you get hungry!!! Keep us informed about your sway!x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh i have the ryvita crispbreads they are in a red packet, the original ones they have 0.05 salt . they have been what i have been eating to help the hunger pangs and the rice cakes (the asda ones have no salt) I will have a look in asda tomororw for the crackerbread ones. Im going to start to make a shopping list out just for my stuff and hope the list will get a little more on it over time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just discovered the Heinz Chocolate Biscotti biscuits - taste like the biscuit of a bourbon (without the creamy bit), delicious! I was expecting them to taste a bit bland like the other baby foods so was pleasantly surprised!

21 calories, 0.01mg sodium per biccy, and 99p for a small pack of them. I know what I'll be buying when on the diet

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol rainbowflower, you're the Queen of baby food I do like the Organix crisps I must admit - although I discovered today that Tesco version of Hoola Hoops and Monster Munch aren't bad at all either! Certainly ok for the occasional treat and built into the daily allowances.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have another discount code for www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk. The code is 'AD3' and it's for 10% off until midnight tomorrow night (sorry, should have posted earlier!). It will also work on www.value-med.co.uk.

I ordered loads of OPKs and HPTs etc. from them, delivery was free and it all arrived quickly.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast