Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy My sway and feedback for future attempts

I have had an unusual cycle this month, ovulated later than usual (alhough my cycle length can vary) and can now consider myself in the 2WW. I DTD on cd14 and got postive opk on cd17. i would have waited until opk result, however i seemed to have ovulated later than expected this month and had creamy cm at cd14 so made a decision. I also had a very vivid dream the night before where I gave birth to a baby girl. The last time I had such a vivid dream was after my ultrasound with ds3 ( that's another story). I am somewhat comfortable with my sway attempt however would like your feedback on any changes I could make. My sway has consisted of: skipping breakfast, coffee in morning, le diet, mainly carbs, sticking to about 1200 cals a day, no/ very little meat, 3 cups of strong peppermint tea AF-O with sweetner, drink lots of diet coke, folic acid, lost weight, no exercise, have little pink clothes under bed, lots of lavendar and sleeping with windows open. I'm sure there is more I can't remember.

I would really appreciate any feedback on this sway. I am a bit concerned about timing of DTD and whether it was a bit too early - but I have decided today not to have another attempt and stick with the one and fine tune again next month if required. Thanks in advance.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes your attempt was too early - people can and do get pg even with attempts that seem like there's no way, so I do hope some troops managed to sneak through!

I don't like people eating so few calories. The LE Diet is 1500-1800 and ONLY people who have plateaued with weight left to lose or people who start off eating 1500-1800 cals and have gotten boys at that caloric intake, should drop below that.

You also may want to get your fat more from Omega 6 and transfats vs. Omega 3, healthy, and saturated fat.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic ... Is it worth giving o+ 12 a try even though its low possibility?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it sways at all but totally your call to make - the downside is of course that we've been getting best odds of pink with just one attempt, and that would be adding a second attempt...
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ