Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Ok so Atomic.... what do we do then if everything is being disproven???

Would a TBM work if I lowered the ph?
    Does any type of timing work?
    Does the diet or pills even really work, so should I save money and forget them?
    Diet has been proven to sway, as has lower sperm count in men.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying sucks... I need a steak!!! I am dying all this stuff that may work, stuff being disproven, stuff being added because who knows why... I only got 1 more mth so no one post any new theories until then
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe ever theory has some kind of % value... if Shettles only helps _%, supps/herbs/vita/diet helps _%, weight _%, ph _%, ions _%, moon _%, prayer _%.... everything together just increases the odds of a certain gender. Even for me or others only having 1 gender we are counting on every little bit of the % values to help.

The sperm closest to O still takes sometime to get to the egg but the waiting sperm may have already fertilized the egg...
    Well, I would say that some of those things add 0%, some cover the same % (so two things affect the body in the exact same way) and some may even sway a negative % and sway blue.

Shettles was wrong about the reasons for timing. X and Y live the same amount of time, swim the same speed, and are equally hardy and long lived. I am not saying timing can't help a little bit if you aren't doing anything else, BUT it is nowhere near as reliable as taking an antihistamine...when you take an antihistamine you KNOW it will produce a chemical reaction in your body and act to dry up your mucus membranes. With timing, yes, maybe if you do it just exactly right and you don't O early or late, if your DH doesn't help himself in the shower and your CM is extra-creamy that month perhaps you can get lucky and the stars will be in alignment and you hit your window when your creamy CM is just about to turn to EWCM (if that is what even sways)...just take the freaking antihistamine and jump and dump, ya know??

There is nothing magical or mystical about DTD on a certain day, this we know because there have been way too many opposites and studies debunking Shettles timing. If it sways, it sways because of something...because of hormones, dryer CM, less sperm alive to fertilize the egg, whatever. Plus, timing has the unwanted side effect of making people get very obsessive and nitpicky and this raises testosterone and that sways blue. So why not just do other things that accomplish what timing does, more reliably and without the risks of vag infections and raging testosterone.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying sucks... I need a steak!!! I am dying all this stuff that may work, stuff being disproven, stuff being added because who knows why... I only got 1 more mth so no one post any new theories until then
    I know but we are closer than ever before. We're going to bust this one, within our lifetimes, I'm sure of it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Atomic says there are studies show that both type of sperm swim at the same speed and live for the same time. So there is no different in between the 2. Shettles was wrong about it.
    Im also interested about this Q!
    But then why dtd on O-1 if the sperm would win anyway from O-3 waiting around? Or the other way why do it O-3 if the sperm of the O-1 would win anyway because it's closer?
    So why not just do it once if the sperms from the other BD don't matter? or do they have the same chance no matter what? This is confusing
    I only leave it in because it's a sacred cow that people don't want to do without.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When the sperm gets in the flap tubes it goes into hibernation and when the egg is release something in the body wakes them up... a chemical, vibration, or whatever.
    Yep, they seem to smell the egg and make a break for it. But if they're not capacitated, they aren't fertilizing anything.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    But we used bsf and ew so suppose to have high ph and still got a girl

And then why ppl say Ph don't really matter? I think atomic said (if I remember good) that there is no study that prove about that ph really helps?
    There is no study that proves pH really helps. There are several people selling products based on pH mattering but believe me, if pH made any difference at all it would have been packaged and sold to us a thousand times over. There would be no need for Microsort if pH mattered.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So maybe ph and timing are just very low in the % that it helps.... maybe the diet at the time is the biggest factor. With DS's I ate a ton of salt, real sugar, greasy foods, and to much protein and got boys because my body was ready for boys.
    Why do all the theories have to have a percentage? Some things are just wrong, and other things might cover the same %. So if creamy CM is what sways, and timing and antihistamines BOTH produce creamy CM, then there isn't a % that is covered by timing and a % that is covered by antihistamines, it's creamy CM that matters and timing and antihistamines are just two ways that ~might!~ produce it.

Plus you have to look at the amount of work, effort, stress, strain, and potential to raise testosterone involved in doing some of these sway techniques. Timing takes the most work and the benefits it brings are so tiny, it just doesn't seem at all worth it to me.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally agree with what you're saying above, you can totally control for most factors (such as sperm count, alkalinity, drying up of CM etc) totally aside from timing. When people talk about timing, it's like they think they are adding onto their sway, but I really do think that timing is just a second rate, testosterone-increasing way to do things we can do better in other, easier, more reliable ways.

Good, this is what I am thinking too, controlling (or attempting to control) for all these other variables seems so much more sensible... thanks for chiming in!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Why do all the theories have to have a percentage? Some things are just wrong, and other things might cover the same %. So if creamy CM is what sways, and timing and antihistamines BOTH produce creamy CM, then there isn't a % that is covered by timing and a % that is covered by antihistamines, it's creamy CM that matters and timing and antihistamines are just two ways that ~might!~ produce it.

Plus you have to look at the amount of work, effort, stress, strain, and potential to raise testosterone involved in doing some of these sway techniques. Timing takes the most work and the benefits it brings are so tiny, it just doesn't seem at all worth it to me.
    It seems that as Lola said, timing for higher or lower sperm count makes it still worth it???? I'm sure we've covered this 1 thousand times over, but it seems to make sense. If not, I think I'll go diet only from now on. Supps don't seem to be working out much for me.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast