Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

A few questions about swaying girl

1. what would a typical eating pattern (times a day foods eating) look like for a girl?
    2. how late after waking should i wait to eat?
    3. how many hours between each meal should i wait to eat?
    4. can you do a day where you eat very low protein (less then 40 more like 30) in order to make up for a known cheat day where you are easily going to go over protein (talking more christmas here)?
    and lastly, how cruitial is weight loss to the sway? is it the single most important aspect? -i ask this cause altho im not brilliant at sticking to LE , i am losing weight.

Appreciate all advice given so so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have answered at least some of these in another thread, since I try really hard to answer all questions thoroughly it's easier for me if you guys post each question just once and that way every thread has a totally answered question instead of tons and tons of unanswered ones like they have on other sites. It doubles my workload when you guys post the same questions in several threads. Thanks.

1) There IS no set schedule. I want you to do what works for you and that very well may need to vary by the day and your level of hunger. Freedom = doing better on the diet. The more strict and restrictive you are, you set yourself up for failure.

2)same rules apply. Do what works for YOU and do not stick slavishly to a certain time of day. All you need is to gently extend the amount of hours you go without eating during the day. There is no right or wrong way to do it and the more miserable you are, the more you set yourself up to cheat anyway.

3)Same rules apply. Do what works for YOU and stay flexible from day to day.

4)No. If you go over one day, then still eat 40 g or more the next. Cheat days are allowed and in fact encouraged for everyone on an as needed basis.

5)It's not. We have not found weight loss/gain to be very predictive of whose sways will succeed and whose will not. It helps or I wouldn't have you guys do it. I actually suspect you're doing fine on LE Diet and are being too hard on yourself.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks im a little OCD as i said before i try to be perfect and keep thinking im messing it up!!
    It is just over Christmas i worry, after Christmas have a holiday too
    Is it so bad to go under on protein if you know you will be eating way more then your allowed for 8+ days?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not go under protein. It accomplishes nothing for your sway because you've still gone over on the days you were over and your body just needs the protein every day to function. This is not a starvation diet, it's a safe prepregnancy diet. Try for 40 g minimum a day up to 50 and if you're on the alternate diet go up to 50-60 g.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Out of interest, how do people even know what does and doesnt sway? it confuses me a little, old days it says no salt, weight loss, no potassium etc.. and BD 3 days before ovulation bla bla.. how has sway gotten so different? is this just people trying LE and finding it is in fact successful? just wish i knew what it is in the sway that actually is pink friendly .. and why? like reading past stuff it seems it was for PH reasons. More intrigued then anything really
    i dont even know if this sway thing will work for me or not.. i hope it does.. but how can you know that youve actively changed your chances by not knowing why its changed your chances?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, they don't. None of us really know what is swaying per se. There are theories but I find the more we talk abut the theories then people start doing all this stuff to do the theories when the theories haven't even been proven (and many of the theories, such as the pH stuff and the mineral stuff and the timing stuff, is based on scientific mistakes or barely any data)

All I know is that I and many of the others on this site got boys doing things the old ways and then changed it and got our girls.

I have my reasons and data about why I've set the sway on this site up the way I have and it's all based in new science and research, plus good sense (example - since baby girls were conceived before people were eating cranberries, it's unlikely that cranberries are a requirement for conceiving girls). It's all in the link in my signature below. I have spent almost 10 years researching this stuff 40 hours a week or more and it did work for me after 2 failed sways. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

My philosophy is to have you guys do what has worked for most people most of the time. This is LE Diet for longer than 12 weeks plus alcohol, coffee, fiber, cardio exercise 60 minutes a day 6-7 days a week, one attempt or every 4 days, and Clomid or Femara if you can get it. Just doing what works makes tons more sense to me than trying to keep every stupid dusty disproven theory in the mix and doing a sway so strict that people can't get pregnant doing it.

You don't know if it will work. But take it from someone who got a BOY anyway with a pH of 4.5-5 that never went up till after I was already pregnant - you don't know that it's going to work for you anyway. I have seen hundreds of people doing all the charting and testing in the world and getting boys. You have to know that going in and accept it and if not you shouldn't be swaying, you should go HT.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks just so i know whats HT?
    So you got your girl by doing LE as outlined really... but i an ok to sway and not exercise? That would work too?
    About BD it is every 4 days from day 1 of cycle (period start) so day 3,8,12,16,20,24,28 bla bla as well as 1 attempt at Ovulation point. Does BD every 4 days cause a low sperm count as so decrease chance of conceiving at all? And to be sure... it is only 50/50 regardless? People could eat totally boy friendly as in snack thruout eat way over limits drink tons of tea & still get a girl?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also what is with fibre? I saw you added fibre to list?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristenann View Post
    Thanks just so i know whats HT?
    So you got your girl by doing LE as outlined really... but i an ok to sway and not exercise? That would work too?
    About BD it is every 4 days from day 1 of cycle (period start) so day 3,8,12,16,20,24,28 bla bla as well as 1 attempt at Ovulation point. Does BD every 4 days cause a low sperm count as so decrease chance of conceiving at all? And to be sure... it is only 50/50 regardless? People could eat totally boy friendly as in snack thruout eat way over limits drink tons of tea & still get a girl?
    HT means doing IVF/PGD where the doctors test embryos and only implant those that are the desired gender.

it's always your choice to sway and not exercise. I didn't exercise. It's not going to give you as high a chance, IMO. Exercise has been one of our best sway tactics over the course of time. Very good and very consistent.

The answer to your question is in this thread. Since I literally just answered this in another post I really do ask you to please just post each question once. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

All pink sway tactics lower odds of conception to some extent. But having your husband release every 4 days is actually good for sperm count, that's not why e4d lowers conception. e4d lowers conception because you may end up with an attempt further from ovulation and there may not be anything left to fertilize the egg. It has nothing to do with sperm count unless you mean the number of sperm that are waiting for the egg??

No it's not 50-50 because we see better than 50-50 success for both pink and blue. These things are working, actually altering the gender ratio across the population. I can't tell any one person what their chances are.

Yes, you can still get a girl no matter what. Swaying is not a guarantee and never will be. Even our best tactics seem to get 75% upper limit and no better than that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    HT means doing IVF/PGD where the doctors test embryos and only implant those that are the desired gender.

it's always your choice to sway and not exercise. I didn't exercise. It's not going to give you as high a chance, IMO. Exercise has been one of our best sway tactics over the course of time. Very good and very consistent.

The answer to your question is in this thread. Since I literally just answered this in another post I really do ask you to please just post each question once. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

All pink sway tactics lower odds of conception to some extent. But having your husband release every 4 days is actually good for sperm count, that's not why e4d lowers conception. e4d lowers conception because you may end up with an attempt further from ovulation and there may not be anything left to fertilize the egg. It has nothing to do with sperm count unless you mean the number of sperm that are waiting for the egg??

No it's not 50-50 because we see better than 50-50 success for both pink and blue. These things are working, actually altering the gender ratio across the population. I can't tell any one person what their chances are.

Yes, you can still get a girl no matter what. Swaying is not a guarantee and never will be. Even our best tactics seem to get 75% upper limit and no better than that.
    So e4d increases sperm count vs abstaining until ovulation?
    Which is the most likely to concieve way to do it?
    To get a girl u need higher sperm count?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast