Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic?? anyone can I move my O???

Hi all. I am ready to start diet day 1... 6 weeks on diet for me will make me end up Oing on Christmas eve or Christmas day. My last few cycles have been spot on regular in O lp and af and O on day 16.

My question is ...is it possible to bring my O or my Af forward a smidge talking couple of days with some food/supps I don't really care. I really don't want to miss out on Christmas and If I could bring it forward I will attempt.

I can deff not eat till dinner Christmas day too keep blood sugars down. Yet I want to stuff myself silly on Christmas lol.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ladies....

oh Also are the clomid results for girl still very good?? what about exercise??

Lub ya all
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Owe no I think my membership for dream member is up??
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't actually know the details of it, but from what I've gathered you can try to change your cycle through the lunaception concept - some have done this so that their cycles line up with a more "favorable" moon phase. I've also seen references (through their frustrations!) that saw palmetto and vitex can really lengthen your cycle sometimes, so that might likewise put you on a different schedule. However, that really might be asking for trouble to try and mess with your cycle!

As you suggested, keeping the fasting (no need until all the way to dinner, just skipping breakfast as normal) on Christmas and knowing that you'll be over on calories and fat...but just avoid the meats/proteins, try to stay as vegetarian/low nutrient as possible, and don't just continually graze. That would still allow you to indulge in all kinds of breads, sweets, creamy/cheesy dishes, and alcohol --- yes, it's a cheat day, but one day doesn't undo your entire sway. Messing around with supplements in order to jack with your cycle, however, *might* wreak all kinds of havoc and bring unnecessary stress and frustration.

I think Clomid and exercise are both showing great success, yes.
    Good luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't matter enough to make it worth the stress/effort because it hardly ever works anyway. If we had a couple months we could try the lunaception, but that is not gonna work with only 6 weeks to go.

Please just eat your Christmas dinner, it's the 6 weeks BEFORE Christmas that matter - one day cannot undo 6 weeks of dieting.

Clomid results still good, exercise results great. Highly recommend doing the exercise for anyone who has the weight to spare.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just to elaborate a bit more, the planning and plotting about when you will O and trying to move it, is going to sway more blue than eating dinner one day after 6 weeks of dieting ever possibly could. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ