Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep getting back on it then stopping again. I only seem to be able to stay within limits if I complete my fitness pal so I need to start that again. I know once I finish work for 2 weeks at xmas and my hubby does we'll pig out but keeping some things are better than nothing at all.

I only have the one son, he'll be 2 in Feb but still wonder if the gap will be too small x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, it's so hard around Christmas and all the parties!!. I was on my works do on Sat and drank a ton of beer and washed it down with a burger and chips (the burger was veggie tho!!!!)
    I'm out again this Sat and the weekend after too so will prob pile all this weight back on with the booze!!!!.
    I'm sure you will be fine MRSM.
    I have 2 boys, my youngest is only 10 months so I wouldn't worry. My eldest was 2 and a half when my youngest was born and it's a lovely gap. It's so nice watching them play together.

I'm still going to have a our first attempt in about 2 weeks. I've lost about 10lbs now, but I'm worried in case I put it all back on with the parties and outings.
    I'm also worried because I'm just eating the same rubbish all the time like white bread toast and a muller rice for my breakfast at 11am, then lunch at 3pm will be a white pitta with quorn veggie chicken and lettuce and a yoghurt. Dinner at 6-6,30 will be a veggie frozen meal or low fat pasta followed by a piece of cake or biscuit.
    I'm within my limits, but not eating any fruit or veg...... just rubbish
    I'm losing weight but feel so guilty that I don't have the time to make the LE meals with the veggies and fruit e.t.c
    Anyone else struggling to find the time to make the meals?.
    xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

How you all doing on the LE diet?. Hope it's going ok xx
    Just a quick question, is anyone still eating heinz beans with jacket potato or beans on toast?. I'm sure I read it in the LE diet that beans should only be eaten in moderation or avoided???, I'll have a look through again when I've more time.
    Also I remember it saying peas should be eaten in moderation too. Does anyone eat the marrowfat processed peas, garden peas or mushy peas?.
    I eat all these about once a week.
    Thanks xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls,

How you all doing on the LE diet?. Hope it's going ok xx
    Just a quick question, is anyone still eating heinz beans with jacket potato or beans on toast?. I'm sure I read it in the LE diet that beans should only be eaten in moderation or avoided???, I'll have a look through again when I've more time.
    Also I remember it saying peas should be eaten in moderation too. Does anyone eat the marrowfat processed peas, garden peas or mushy peas?.
    I eat all these about once a week.
    Thanks xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, I don't eat beans like Heinz because I don't love them enough to sacrifice protein from other sources. If I have beans I need cheese so it all goes heavy on the fat and protein. That doesn't mean you can't have them, as long as you are within your totals for the day. I do eat cheese a fair bit, especially Brie as I can't have it once PG!

Garden peas I love and eat them once or twice a week counting calories and protein.

The diet isn't going that well right now due to time of year but I'm really doing my best. Next week will be hard as we will be at my mums from Sunday to Friday, no gym in sight, I won't be able to insist on having a separate meal with no meat every day so it's going to be hard but again ill do my best. I'm certainly not going to hold back on Christmas Day!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am gaining weight like nobodys business! I am not bothered though as ttc is truely on hold until next year.

I am still lurking but we think we are putting it off until April/May time. We want 3 years between our son and little bro/sis, we cant afford to struggle with childcare costs I am hitting the gym come jan and going full on veggie and getting onto LE properly though xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh, did christmas happen! Our waistlines probably know it did

I have found a new rice for those of you that like rice:
    Ocado: Merchant Gourmet Camargue Red Rice (Product Information)
    You guys may already be aware of it but I had never heard of it before.

Last night I made 2 portions and had one hot with lots of veggies and some filled mushrooms.

Today I am eating the other portion cold with some roast veggies (onion, tomato, asparagus, mushroom, babycorn) from yesterday and a salad I have posted before: Ocado: Quinoa & Sugar Snap Pea Salad Waitrose (Product Information)
    So today's lunch is 483 cal, 11g protein and 6g fat. After the indulgences last week I was good yesterday and trying to be good today as the next 2 days will likely involve cheating again....

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi StephK!!,

I was a bit naughty for 2 days, Christmas day and boxing day. I had a small bit of turkey and some Xmas pud and xmas cake!!.... oh and some roses chocolates!!!. I just thought it would be rude not too seeing as it's Christmas!!!.
    I'm worried sick now though because I think I ovulated Christmas day. The LE diet has delayed my ovulation and I ovulated later than I thought I would. I was using the clearblue fertility monitor and OPK cheapies. I didn't get a peak on my monitor, but had dark lines for about 3-4 days with the cheapies, so I really don't know when I ovulated This has never happened to me before, but Atomic confirmed the LE diet will delay ovulation...... so I think I'm now in the 2 week wait as we DTD Christmas eve.
    I'm gutted because Atomic advised only to DTD once and we had 3 attempts because I thought I was going to ovulate and didn't on the 20th and 22nd.

So I shall have to wait and see......... hopefully I'm still in with a chance because I was doing good on the diet and have lost a stone so far.........just hope I've not ruined it with the Turkey e.t.c and DTD more than once!!

Hope you all have a fab New year xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bless you! It really doesn't sound like you messed it up food wise. You have been on the diet for so long, and lost a stone so even if you ate a whole box of roses I am sure that wouldn't send a strong enough signal to your body. I was naughty on christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day with food and eating meat. And I have been eating chocolates every day. On christmas day I had 4000 calories, sorry but it has to be done at christmas. It really is just a few days, I honestly don't think it makes a difference. I think you are fine diet wise, honestly a bit of turkey on one day won't make a difference. Congrats on getting an attempt in - fingers crossed it all works out for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww thanks StephK, you're right, a few days won't matter and how could we say no at Christmas!!!!.
    Well I didn't think I would be saying this, but I'm really happy that my period came today
    My OV was actually earlier than I expected this month and I missed the LH surge with the fertility monitor and OPK'S because I didn't start testing early enough, so I'm going to start testing earlier this month and be super strict with the diet again starting from tomorrow.......... a few wines and treats are in order tonight seeing as it's Friday night and back to work Monday

Good luck ladies with your Pink sways in 2014 and let's hope this is our year!!!! xxx

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast