Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Timing for Swaying for a Girl at MUST.

Hi,

I swayed for a girl with only "one attempt" either 1 day or 2 days before. Since I did hcg shot we are not clear when I ovulated.

I would like to hear from you girls who swayed for a girl and got a girl. I would like you to list the DAY Or DAY'S you bed, and please also list if you abstained, frequently, or one attempt or your method.

I am worried that one attempt a day before or 2 days before may get me a boy. I know they say timing isn't everything, but I would love to here from your experience. I am going to look thru the sways and see if I can find any attempts that had girls with one attempt before O.

Thanks for your help!! The OTW are driving me crazy and I now want to hear from you girls who already had successful girl attempts!!
    Last edited by GT77; November 16th, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One attempt at positiv OPK has the best results so I don't really understand why you are beating yourself up about timing. You O 36-48h after a trigger shot so you should be able to pinpoint O day. Even if your timing was perfect we don't now how you did with the rest of the sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a girl from one attempt late at night the day before I ovulated. We had been having sex in perfect boy frequency every 4-5 days but that was the only attempt in my fertile window.

I got 3 of my 4 boys with cutoffs. Timing doesn't sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a a very good sway. I stayed a vegetarian and skipped breakfast. I am concerned because I am reading many many girl sway attempts, and I am seeing the did bed 4 days prior and then 2 or 1 days prior. I can't find anyone who had just one attempt one day before O and had a girl. I did find some that had bed 2 days before and had a girl. I had a 28 days cycle and my shot was given to me on day 14. We bed that night. My concern is I worry what if I ovulated on day 15. I did not have any ovulation problems so they did not give me the shot due to that, but gave me the shot since he wanted to help me get pregnant. Most of what I read if you have had sex one day prior you end up with a boy. I know that there are those rare occasions that u end up with a girl, but I can't find any attempts accept one. I would love to see more and then that would make me feel more confident and then I accept whatever ended up happening it isn't because I didn't bed earlier enough then I should have.

Dreams can come true!!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    look on the spreadsheet, you can filter it by number of attempts. Here is the link with that setting done for you (filtered to only show 1 attempt - you can look at the timing column yourself):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250

most people who did what you did probably entered for timing "at pos OPK"

but regardless of timing, you had a clomid sway right...? that has amazing odds on it's own even without the diet, etc. You have a strong sway!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and our results show that timing doesn't sway. Number of attempts does, though, and 1 attempt is best so far so you already tick that box

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GT, you have to remember that most people walking around out there, have NO IDEA what day they ovulated. They really, really do not and this has been proven in studies, even with temping and charting and monitoring CM/CP, people did not guess their day of ovulation correctly any more than by random chance. Let alone anyone who wasn't doing those things and just relying on a calendar. They have heard that timing supposedly sways and then when they get a girl, they think back and decide "oh I must have had an attempt this day", and/or they may have been swaying in other ways and so they BD on a particular day, but that doesn't mean it was BD that day that did anything. just as rainbow says, things like frequency and number of attempts can sway and most people do both frequency and one attempt with timing.

I have studied this for 5 years and I can say without a doubt in my mind that you can get a boy or a girl any day of the cycle. I know many, many people who got girls on O and O-1 and boys with cutoffs, so I'm not sure who these people are that you're talking to. I do not and would not ever recommend something to people that I felt would harm their sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking back (at my times of getting pregnant) and not even knowing about swaying I don't think it's about timing. There are soo many things to take into consideration. At first when I got on here in July I read thru everything and was a tad confused on where to start. Then in September I only focused on reading 2013 posts and that helped me a lot. Atomic's thread about doing 1 attempt had a ton of info and her conclusion about the 1 attempt then what she thought 1-2 yrs before that. I would put the thread on here but I can't remember where it is. I will try to find it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I ovulated on day 15, and I bed on day 14. My concern is I think I bed one day before Ovulation, instead of possibly two days.

I was looking thru people sway attempt's both boy and girl who bed day before O. I did see some boys, but I wilt take a look at this spreadsheet. Thank u exactly what I'm looking for. On the spreadsheet it says positive OPK but doesn't say if it is the day before O and the sway attempts say that.
    My worry is I had a 28 day cycle, hcg shot on day 14 and one attempt that night. My dr office thinks I ovulated either night of 15 day or 16 day. I didn't need hcg to ovulate and my cycle was regular. A typical 28 day cycle and u ovulate on day 15. I'm just worried that it was to soon, and it isn't anyone's fault, I just feel that I had sex the day before ovulation. And, hey maybe that will still sway pink with me being on clomid. But the OwT are beating me up since I have zero symptoms.
    I know I can't listen to OWT but it's hard not to. I didn't get sick with my son and I'm not sick now.
    So just let me know how long after positive OPK do u ovulate? How many hours is typically?
    Last edited by GT77; November 16th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.

Dreams can come true!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway. Period.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast