Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Yay! We need a thread like this!

Here's what I had yesterday:

Breakfast - coffee, CL

Lunch - a piece of salt-free bread and a yogurt

Afternoon - peppermint tea, CL

Supper - pasta (2 servings) mixed with 1 TBSP low fat ricotta and parm

Snack - peppermint tea, raspberries and some Nibs (red licorice)

Not a bad day - I was a bit above with protein - about 46g, but my sodium was only about 530mg! My total calories were 1200.
    This is pretty dang good but do feel free to add a bit more cals if you need to.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by swish View Post
    Breakfast peppermint tea
    Lunch 2 slices of toast with raspberry jam
    Naughty caramel shortbread mid afternoon!!!!
    Dinner pasta with courgettes and green beans and Parmesan. Muller light yogurt. Jelly sweet!
    Not as good as yesterday!
    a Caramel shortbread is a much better cheat than a burger and fries!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ladies are doing wonderfully! I'll stick this for you so you can find it more easily.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesterday was a strange day because I ended up falling and hurting myself late afternoon and spent the whole evening in the hospital:

Breakfast: coffee, peppermint tea
    Lunch: salt-free bread with unsalted butter, yogurt, CL
    Dinner: none (in the hospital)
    Snack: 2 mini pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (not ideal but it was all I had with me at the hospital)

Today --
    Breakfast: Tassimo cappuccino (not great but after my night last night I needed a treat)
    Lunch: salt-free bread with unsalted butter, CL
    Snack: yogurt
    Supper: pesto pasta (again, not great, but I need some comfort food tonight - I'm down 3 pounds in the last 2 days from all the stress of the injury and hospital visit, and I'm also still in a lot of pain)
    Snack: I'll probably have some raspberries later
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    This is pretty dang good but do feel free to add a bit more cals if you need to.
    Thanks, Atomic - I've been trying to up my calories, but find it impossible to do it without making either my sodium or protein get way too high (surprisingly, I'm having more trouble keeping my protein low lately). Really, the only way I could do it would be to eat some empty calories like candy, and I can't imagine that's good for me (but I do it sometimes anyway).

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, Sunday so not a good day as we have family over...
    Breakfast peppermint tea
    Snack at 12 yogurt
    Late lunch 1 bruschetta with mozzarella and one with broad beans. Pasta With tomato and chilli. Salad. White chocolate magnum (yum!!! And it was White chocolate)
    Snack cracker bread with jam (this is my save as very little protein or calories!!!)
    Sunday is always the hardest day for me as we are always with family, next week I will be a boring angel!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good Swish - especially the white chocolate Magnum! Here's me today

Milk for coffees this morning
    Lunch - half a jacket potato (I didn't think to leave the skin until I saw Atomic's recipe thread!) with grated cheese.
    Snack - Grapes
    Dinner - Spaghetti with mushrooms cooked in unsalted butter and 2 tbsp parmesan. Followed by apple pie and ice cream

We ate out at lunch time so I shared a potato with my toddler and asked to have no butter and the toppings on the side (they were rather confused by that!) - then I gave most of it to him (and the coleslaw, oh how I love coleslaw!). At dinner time I was going to watch everybody else eat their apple pie and ice cream but when I looked at the ingredients and the nutritional info I realised it was ok so I cut back on my pasta portion and this is actually the only day I've managed to stay under 40g protein! It was Tesco Value apple pie and it pretty much only had flour, water, sugar and apples in it - they obviously don't add too much to the cheap stuff!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's today:

Breakfast: apple juice, coffee (I normally avoid all juice, but the medication I'm taking for my back made me feel faint and I was worried my blood sugar was too low, so I drank some juice for a quick boost)

Lunch: plain, unsalted rice cake with no sugar added raspberry fruit spread + 1 small slice of low-fat swiss cheese + skim milk

Snack: a handful of fresh green beans (I like them best raw)

Supper: no-salt risotto (this was an experiment - I made it with unsalted butter, leaks, arborio rice, mushrooms, salt-free chicken broth, and a little white wine. I added a small amount of parm to mine and more to everyone else's. Boy, was it bland! DH couldn't even eat his, but surprisingly, the kids loved it! I think if I try it again I might marinate the mushrooms in balsamic before adding them to give them more taste)

Snack: I'm planning to have raspberries

I think I'm probably too low on calories today, but I did pretty well with sodium and protein, even with the chicken broth I added to the risotto. Maybe I'll even add some low-fat ice cream to my snack since it won't put me over my limits.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, I've messed up a bit today. I've not felt good all day, very light-headed and jittery, and after work I collected the boys from the childminder's and had to take them round the supermarket. When I got through the door I had to eat 'now'!! So here's what I've had so far:

Skimmed milk for coffee
    Lunch - 2 bread with unsalted butter and sugar free jam, 2 caramel flavoured rice cakes, Activia fat free yogurt.
    Dinner - Microwavable pouch of mushroom rice (see above!) and a Weight Watchers white chocolate ice-cream (I blame you for this Swish after you mentioned white chocolate Magnums!!).

So now I've had only about 900 calories, 25g of protein and 1200mg of sodium! I'm not too worried because I have at least half that amount of sodium most days but I need to find something high in calories and protein but no or little sodium for snack later. Looking down my list this includes rice, pasta or a glass of milk - I guess it'll have to be the milk as I'm not going to be cooking again later. Any ideas in the meantime let me know!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, sorry!!!!

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast