Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I have had;
    Breakfast-tiny bit of smoothy to mix up my fiber powder.
    lunch-salad with cranberries, pitta and houmous,goodies crisps, goodie bar,pear, a bit of lemon cake(i Know this is bad no icing though and no salt added!)lots of sugar free gum and peppermint tea
    tea- rice noodles, veg and salt free sauce on it
    pudding-small amount of oats, raspberries, freedom icecream(I need a pudding!)

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast peppermint tea (yawn!!!)
    lunch 2 pieces of toast with jam, muller light yogurt
    Snack actimel drink
    Dinner correct pasta portion!!!! With aubergine puree and Parmesan. Strawberries

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    twosweetlads - I had some goodies cheese puffs on Saturday! Not bad when everybody else is munching on crisps

swish - Was the aubergine puree nice? Were you eating too much or too little pasta before?!

I've just had some strawberries with sweetener and a meringue nest (Tesco Finest meringue nests are yum btw!) as well as a glass of skimmed milk. Tomorrow will be the end of my first week on the girl diet and I'm excited to see how much weight I've lost!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The aubergine puree was actually really nice!! Dh laughed at me as he ate his chicken in egg and breadcrumbs, pasta and broccoli!! It was a funny colour! I just roasted a whole aubergine in the oven for 40 mins, scooped out the middle and added a bit of lemon.
    I was eating WAY too much pasta, I'm not calculating protein etc at all so I thought I should measure the pasta portion. Are the meringues good for the diet?

Zanacal, have you decided to drop the supplements? I'm thinking of doing it but it's a real leap of faith, I wish there were more people who had done it whikst swaying and got a girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The meringues are just egg whites and sugar which I think is fine - only 52 cals, 0.6g protein and no salt and they're yum with strawberries and sweetener and a dollop of fat free yogurt or a bit of diet squirty cream

I'm still taking Vitex but I'm not taking anything else. I'll take an antihistimine and baby aspirin around our attempt. I would consider Saw P if I wasn't breastfeeding (I don't think I'm ready to stop but I really need to read more about Saw P to see what it does). I wish there was a magic testosterone lowering pill (perhaps that's the Saw P?!) because every time I read about traits of women with high testosterone I feel like they're describing me and I'm not sure anything I ever do will change that! The only other things I was taking were calcium and magnesium and I *think* I'm happy not to bother. I hate taking them because the pills are so big but I'm trying really hard not to let that be a part of my decision lol! I think the whole concept of swaying is a leap of faith and literally everybody takes calc/mag when swaying pink and it doesn't seem to be a deciding factor - lots have girls but lots don't. I don't think I'll ever wonder if it would have made a difference and I've spent far too long worrying about whether the supplements are safe to take in the first place which can't be good either.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a melon at 11am... the boys ate 1/4 I ate the rest.
    3pm a plain old lettuce wrap, with nothing else.
    dinner is pasta with broc... the boys get fish
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done Purplepoet
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was out all over town this morning and i was so tempted to eat fast food.... It was killing me but I am proud of myself for going striaght home without wonderful junk food.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast: coffee, CL
    Lunch: plain white rice mixed with a bit of plain non-fat yogurt. Pretty bland, but for some reason my kids loved it when they asked to try some, and requested it for supper tonight!
    Snack: Peppermint tea
    Supper: skim milk, salad with balsamic vinegar and one piece of boconccini cheese + quiche made with a storebought pie shell (80mg of sodium per serving), eggs, milk, a bit of goat cheese, dried oregano and some cherry tomatoes. It was soooo yummy and one of the more satisfying meals I've had in a long time. It was surprisingly low in sodium, and fit well within my maximum allowance, especially because I kept sodium low the rest of the day. I'm working this one into my regular repertoire, and I'll just change the veggies I add for variety.
    Snack: strawberries, peppermint tea

Calories: 903
    Sodium: 533 mg
    Protein: 42.1 g
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds lovely, mochagirl! Definately beats my strange coloured pasta sauce!!!!

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast