Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, swish - it was really yummy. Next time I might experiment with a crustless quiche or my own low-fat crust because it was pretty high in fat. What should our upper limit for fat be? I ended up with 35.4g yesterday, and 12g of that was the crust. Too much?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep having to stop and think about fat too Mochagirl because so many things don't seem too bad with regards to calories, protein and sodium and I don't always remember the fat - I'm not sure what a good limit would be?

I lost 6lb on my first week of the diet - woo hoo

I have no idea what to have for dinner tonight. When you have rice and yogurt together, do you mean hot rice and cold yogurt?!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep - I just steam some rice, add about 1/4 cup of plain yogurt and stir. It gives the rice a bit of a sour taste, which I like for a change. I suppose you could also put in some herbs or spices for flavour. One day I added some cumin so it tasted like Indian food.

I have no idea what to have for lunch today! I'm out of salt-free bread - I need to bake some this afternoon. I feel like I want more than a rice cake and some yogurt, but I don't want to use up any of my precious sodium quota on lunch. I need to have a tastier supper to look forward to or I'll go crazy!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zanacal, I'm having rice with stir fry leeks, mushrooms, courgettes and bean sprouts with a tiny bit of tesco sweet and sour sauce diluted with stock!! If that helps!! Well done on the weight loss, that's fantastic!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have fallen off the band wagon-AGAIN!
    Breakfast-none
    11am-goodie bar
    lunch-veg rice, salt free goodie corn crisps, apple
    snack-salt free rice crispies with rice milk
    dinner-veg and pasta bit of pesto
    Here's where it all went wrong(ds was being a monster and it tipped me over the edge!)
    I had some of their pizza, ice cream, Loads of choc icing (whilst icing cakes that I sell!).
    I'm sooo annoyed with myself.
    I really feel like I can't do this any more its too hard and it makes me too stressed.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was running around the store and was so hungry I bought a candy bar for lunch... I have a month to get rid of the sugar.

Dinner is Turkey meatloaf flavored with only dry herbs and rice cake bread crumbs. Greenbeams on the side.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can do it, twosweetlads!!! Just right it off as a bad day and start again, also don't forget whatever you do it's really different from what you did before. Clean slate, start again!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with swish - you can do it, twosweetlads! This diet is HARD so absolutely don't beat yourself up over a few bad days. Every little change helps, so maybe drop those parts of the diet that are causing you the most stress, and focus on a few important aspects of it.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} twosweetlads, dieting is hard no matter what the reason. You can do it though! I'm finding the reason for this particular diet far more motivating than any reason I've had in the past - but I'm only a week in and I know it'll get considerably harder. You're doing great!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today I had:

Skimmed milk for coffee
    Lunch - 2 pieces of bread with unsalted butter, a slice of Dairylea light and cucumber (again - but I like it!)
    2 unsalted rice cakes, grapes
    Dinner - Bagel with unsalted butter and sugar free jam, a mini white chocolate weight watchers ice-cream, a glass of skimmed milk
    Snack - Strawberries and meringue nest

I don't think I should buy the ice-creams again - they're fine I think but probably should be a special treat not an every day occurance! Good on the protein today, less than 40g (which is why I had the glass of milk again!).
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast