Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AHHH!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

AHHH!!!!!

OMG. You'd think I'd learn by now....

I've been watching my O with opk's since about cycle day 7 this time around. Well it's been super duper negative up until this morning at 10am- half the test line is as dark as the control line. Yesterday my cervix was closed and hard to day it's soft and open and there is some EWCM mixed in with creamy cm. I had a very neg test at 10am yesterday...and then I had some twingy stuff going on in my ovaries that I totally ignored because I had a neg opk. AND THEN I get this almost + this am(CD13)...and just tested again at 3pm and it's neg again.
    Could I have surged and ovulated overnight...so from 10am yesterday to this morning and my opk was done too early to notice the surge? I'm super confused...and a tad bit scared because we did the deed about 36hrs ago.....hehehe(nervous laugh) What a dope.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep doing opk as that happened to me once then a couple of days later I got a strong positive, don't know why though!!! If it, it's out of your hands and the wait begins! Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get that every month, just a faint positive once. Is your temp rising this morning? I agree, continue taking OPK“s. Sounds like you had a good attempt! Were you going to try this month?
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    I get that every month, just a faint positive once. Is your temp rising this morning? I agree, continue taking OPK“s. Sounds like you had a good attempt! Were you going to try this month?
    So Indira...do you know if you ovulate with just one faint positive? Do your temps go up? I don't temp...mainly because I nurse my kiddo at such random times through the night I can't be sure that my temp will be accurate. I'm wondering if that was even O or if I was a kinda like my body was gearing up and then went "sike!" ....LOL

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doula sometimes your body gears up for ovulation doesn't quite make it and then ovulates successfully in a few days. I'm sure you will be fine hun!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Doula sometimes your body gears up for ovulation doesn't quite make it and then ovulates successfully in a few days. I'm sure you will be fine hun!
    Thank you! That's what I'm hoping happens xo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    So Indira...do you know if you ovulate with just one faint positive? Do your temps go up? I don't temp...mainly because I nurse my kiddo at such random times through the night I can't be sure that my temp will be accurate. I'm wondering if that was even O or if I was a kinda like my body was gearing up and then went "sike!" ....LOL
    Yes, I think I do ovulate, I have a temp rise starting the morning after that faint positive OPK every month.
    I have been tempting and opk testing for 4 cycles now, always have a temp rise and a change in CM (some EWCM).
    This cycle I“m planning on testing at 11 am, 2pm and 5pm on the critical days and see if I get a clearer response. I have been quit random until now, one at the end of the morning and one late afternoon. Perhaps I have a very quick rise of the hormone and miss it.

And what happened, did you get other positives or did you feel any O pain since Friday ?
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    Yes, I think I do ovulate, I have a temp rise starting the morning after that faint positive OPK every month.
    I have been tempting and opk testing for 4 cycles now, always have a temp rise and a change in CM (some EWCM).
    This cycle I“m planning on testing at 11 am, 2pm and 5pm on the critical days and see if I get a clearer response. I have been quit random until now, one at the end of the morning and one late afternoon. Perhaps I have a very quick rise of the hormone and miss it.

And what happened, did you get other positives or did you feel any O pain since Friday ?
    Thankyou for getting back to me! So looking back, here's what I think happened. Ive been checking at 10 am everyday so I think that I started to surge that am(2nd) but it hadn't reached my urine yet. I had some pain around 3pm in my ovaries. I think that if I had rechecked at 3 pm I would have seen a clear positive. But I didn't check until 10 am on the 3rd. The opk was almost a positive, just slightly lighter. I then has some sharp pains at midnight on the 3rd. Soooo, looking back I'm pretty sure that I ovulated. Who knows though. Can a person miss a positive opk even if they check once daily?

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Can a person miss a positive opk even if they check once daily?
    Yes, on FF it says you can miss the surge even if you take an OPK every day.
    In a couple of days I“m going to try testing 3 times a day and see if I get a real positive this way.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    This is what happens with me!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast