Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Weight gain at time of period and swaying girl

So I've noticed like one or two days before my period I gain about 1.5 pounds which I know is water weight because I get bloated feeling and usually by cycle day 5 or 7 I'm usually peeing a lot more than usual. I know weight gain is bad for girl sway. I'm worried about this each month but I do remember while doing weight watchers years ago I had the same issue each month. I do lose it by day 7 of my cycle. I just feel so bloated around this time! Just wondering if this will affect negatively on a girl sway. Ugh! Darn aunt flow! Lol. Anyone else having this problem too while dieting? I know its common for us girls to put on weight before period or at period but wondering if others have not been having this issue since swaying girl.
    2011 - Matthew (who is the light of my life) in 2013 for delivery some time in 2014

Came to this website in September 2013 hoping to sway for a girl as we have none on either side of our families (6 boys total). Diagnosed in January 2014 elevated FSH level and extremely low AFC count. Praying and hoping God blesses me with one more healthy child whether it be another boy or a girl. Praying my RE can help me to achieve my dream of giving my son a sibling some time soon.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to get this.....still do.Back in my younger thin days I used to do modelling and get weighed.One time I did a photo shot then the next week did another one for the same person,got weighed again and it was af.....I had put on 10lbs with it!!! I have been going to weight watchers this year after putting on 4 stone and I miss my weigh ins if at start of af as my weight goes up still by about 2/5lbs!Don't want them thinking I've been stuffing my face ha ha.x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't sway, don't even worry about it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about the appetite increase after Ov? I've always had a slight hormone imbalance/PMS, which makes me RAVENOUSLY hungry for the week leading up to AF, how do we combat this with LE diet. It's comparable to pregnancy hunger, virtually impossible to control.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also totally normal and it actually coincides with a particular hormonal profile that can lower willpower (!)

Just know that it's coming and plan some cheats during that time. It's way better to allow for cheats than to try to white-knuckle it thru, because what you DON'T want to do is eat all your "good" food and then have the cheats too. Have your cheats and leave it at that, you'll be better off just cheating then you would be trying to stick strictly to diet and then cheat on top of it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any ideas on cheats Atomic? Is it better to go over calorie limits, or nutrients?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebell85 View Post
    Any ideas on cheats Atomic? Is it better to go over calorie limits, or nutrients?
    It's better to remain flexible and have what YOU really want/need. If you can have something "forbidden" (which, there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet) and stay within your totals for the day, great. But if you're in a situation like eating at your in-laws house, or just mentally/physcially/spiritually NEED a cheat, go for it and have no regrets!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure there are women with girlsout there who eat meat and breakfast or a mars bar here and there hey!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebell85 View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are women with girlsout there who eat meat and breakfast or a mars bar here and there hey!
    My mom def eats meat and Snickers bars but she also would always skip breakfast, eat a tiny school hot lunch (she was a teacher) and force herself to drink the 1/2 pint milk in front of her school class to set a good example - she hated milk and would never drink it otherwise, rarely snacked and had black coffee and instant iced tea and cigarrettes the rest of the day. Then she would come home and eat dinner and that was IT. So even tho she had meat in dinner 5 days a week (we almost always had mac and cheese and vegetarian spaghetti 2 days a week) overall her diet was pink friendly.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your mums example because its basically how I eat, less the half pint of milk! I just find it socially difficult giving up meat, despite never eating much of it at each sitting. I eat most of my calories at dinner because I enjoy that time with my family when hubby gets home. Mm mm snickers hehe. Thanks AS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast