Thread: Asprin. ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asprin. ?

When to start taking it.. starting diet tomorrow leaves me 5 weeks 4 days is that ok? I mean 3-4 days can't make that much of a difference right?? Do I start taking Asprin then or it makes sense to just take it starting 4 days before O every 3 days is all I want to do.. Is that ok...enough to lower ph? Yes I want to do that as apart of my sway but no I won't be bothering to test it. I have rephresh as well planning on doing that 3 days before O and leaving it, So just once just for fun lol.

With the Asprin taking it every 3 days how do you wean off it?? just take half every 3 days then none??

Meh I am confussed about it if anything I want to take it in hopes of an embry sticking better!! I am not doing anything to lower ph and I doubt I will take Zyrtec..

curious to know if you can take zyrtec with clomid??

Ahh attempting so soon is making me anxious lol..

Finding I get dizzy if I don't eat before say 10ish... I have a mourning coffee..will that effect blood sugar it its artificial sweetener or should I opt for water during O period and only suffer with no mourning coffee 5 days a cycle sound ok??

Thanks for your time...
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly am not super convinced that anything we take orally ~really~ "lowers pH" in that way. Aspirin does seem to sway pink possibly for OTHER reasons that I can only guess at and it may also help implantation as well, and if there is something to the pH jazz, hey that's great!

I think the every 3 days is fine to get the benefits of aspirin in terms of implantation and possibly the anti-inflammatory properties (I think this may be involved in swaying somehow) and may help dry up CM a bit, thus lowering pH as well. Aspirin also lowers cortisol which may help lower your blood sugar.

To wean off aspirin, you just extend the number of days between doses till you're taking one a week, then you can drop it.

Re diet, longer has proved better on diet but keep in mind you may not even get pg the first month out and then you'll end up with longer on diet by default. i would not worry about a few days here or there.

I often ate at 10, there is no magic to it, you're just trying to extend the number of hours you ahve with no food coming in. Coffee is fine with artificial sweetener.

You can take Zyrtec with Clomid if you MUST, I would keep it to just one 6 hours before attempt and only the first month or possibly two on Clomid. Then drop it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic!!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!