Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping to sway 2014

Hello everyone
    I am new here, I am hoping to sway next year and I was thinking about buying a personalised swaying plan. I saw that the standard one is not recommended for over 35s, but is the personalised one ok for over 35s? I cant seem to find the info...thanks!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! They are the same price and you get a private forum and a swaying coach with the Personalized one. The Personalized Plan requires you to fill out two questionnaires so the plan can be tailored you for. 35 is AMA so we want to make sure you will get pregnant and will not be too strict when trying to catch the egg. The plan is tailored around that. It's not that 35 is old but it is when it may be a little harder to get pregnant and we don't want this to take months and months of trying for you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Yes! They are the same price and you get a private forum and a swaying coach with the Personalized one. The Personalized Plan requires you to fill out two questionnaires so the plan can be tailored you for. 35 is AMA so we want to make sure you will get pregnant and will not be too strict when trying to catch the egg. The plan is tailored around that. It's not that 35 is old but it is when it may be a little harder to get pregnant and we don't want this to take months and months of trying for you!
    Thanks for your reply!
    That makes sense! Thanks! But will it still be a good sway to conceive a girl? I only get one more shot as we are only having two kids...!
    By the way, what does AMA mean?
    And when is recommended to start the plan, 90 days right?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSunshine View Post
    Hello everyone
    I am new here, I am hoping to sway next year and I was thinking about buying a personalised swaying plan. I saw that the standard one is not recommended for over 35s, but is the personalised one ok for over 35s? I cant seem to find the info...thanks!
    I tailor the custom plans to whatever extenuating circumstances come into play. Being over 35 is just one of many reasons why a custom plan would be indicated - some people need different advice and special instructions for various reasons. So YES the custom plan is ideal for anyone in any type of different or unusual circumstance at all (health issues, breastfeeding, on medicine, etc)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSunshine View Post
    Thanks for your reply!
    That makes sense! Thanks! But will it still be a good sway to conceive a girl? I only get one more shot as we are only having two kids...!
    By the way, what does AMA mean?
    And when is recommended to start the plan, 90 days right?
    Yes, of course! It's just that we may let go of some things a bit sooner - there are A LOT of things that are borderline old wives' tales and not supported by hard science, that really inhibit conception quite a lot. For a 22 year old with ages to try, they may want to feel like they tried everything to get pg and have time to play around with things that may not even work. But for a 42 year old, we don't have the luxury of wasting even a month chasing sway tactics that don't work and really lower odds of conception considerably. You never know when it's the last fresh egg in the carton and so the older you are, the more discerning one needs to be with the techniques included in a sway.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really recommend buying the personalized plan. I bought one and it's fab I was really confused by all the swaying suggestions and by buying a plan, I feel more confident about swaying now and can ask any questions whenever I like
    Good luck xx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much for the explanation!
    I will definately purchase one when we try for our second. How long before we try for a baby should we start the sway? thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the custom coaching that comes with the plans, lasts 6 months (although you always have the option to renew) and I think that allows for 2/3 months of planning/diet prior to sway,and then 3/4 months of TTC before the coaching runs out. But it's really all about what works for you - if you think having a plan in place a long time in advance will be helpful for you, quite a few people have done that. Or if you change your mind about when you plan to TTC and need one right away, quite a few have done that too.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks )