Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need some advice, not sure where to go from here

So I am feeling much much better. I still haven't gotten my blood tests back, but as long as everything is normal, which I pray that it is, I need to figure out what I am doing with this sway.

I have never had a problem with dairy before, so i don't think that is my problem. And I didn't really jump into the sway, I worked it slowly so I am not sure why my body freaked out. I don't know if it was from too many strawberries or aspartame or what.

So I lost another 4 lbs due to the illness, and I am still barely eating. I am just not as hungry as I was before.

Since my body doesn't like something with the sway, do I go for it this month and with at least a 2 day cut off?

Do I start to sway again, hope that stomach issue was a fluke and go for it in July?

Do I take this as a sign and throw swaying out the window, which I don't know if I would be able to do?

I know I asked these questions before, but i am really looking for some input. I don't know what to do.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say take sometime to recover a little... get you strenght back. But then again Atomic says it can sway girl so maybe you can try DTD.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When are you due to ovulate? Since you are not eating much could you just dtd with your cut off and see what happens, and maybe just use the lubes/antihistamine if that's what you were going to do? Or would it not be great to conceive while really sick? Man trying to sway sounds like such hard work as you never know how your body is going to react. If you did get pregnant that solves the problem of swaying again and as you are not feeling like eating and have lost weight surely that sways girl. Good luck, I hope if you do decide to try now you get pregnant so you don't need to go back on the diet, it must be horrible to feel so ill.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    So I am feeling much much better. I still haven't gotten my blood tests back, but as long as everything is normal, which I pray that it is, I need to figure out what I am doing with this sway.

I have never had a problem with dairy before, so i don't think that is my problem. And I didn't really jump into the sway, I worked it slowly so I am not sure why my body freaked out. I don't know if it was from too many strawberries or aspartame or what.

So I lost another 4 lbs due to the illness, and I am still barely eating. I am just not as hungry as I was before.

Since my body doesn't like something with the sway, do I go for it this month and with at least a 2 day cut off?

Do I start to sway again, hope that stomach issue was a fluke and go for it in July?

Do I take this as a sign and throw swaying out the window, which I don't know if I would be able to do?

I know I asked these questions before, but i am really looking for some input. I don't know what to do.
    I think you should pull out all the stops and TTC this month. Maybe even with a less than 2 day cutoff. If your electrolytes just got a little out of balance because of dehydration, I don't see any reason to hold off TTC if you're feeling better.

It doesn't make any difference if you've never had any problems with dairy before. As we age we all stop making the enzyme that digests milk sugar, it's a natural part of the aging process. I drank milk by the gallon and just suddenly woke up one day lactose intolerant, and so did my mother and one of my sons. She was 60, I was 35 and my son was only 13 but none of us can drink milk at all any more.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jude17 View Post
    When are you due to ovulate? Since you are not eating much could you just dtd with your cut off and see what happens, and maybe just use the lubes/antihistamine if that's what you were going to do? Or would it not be great to conceive while really sick? Man trying to sway sounds like such hard work as you never know how your body is going to react. If you did get pregnant that solves the problem of swaying again and as you are not feeling like eating and have lost weight surely that sways girl. Good luck, I hope if you do decide to try now you get pregnant so you don't need to go back on the diet, it must be horrible to feel so ill.
    We can fine tune it so this never happens to anyone. Trying to blend all the sways into one is just too restrictive and now I feel more than ever that we should NOT be taking big doses of any electrolytes because I know that the wrong amounts of one electrolyte can throw the others out of balance.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay Atomic, I think I am going to try this month. I think I will stick with a 2 day cut off since I did cheat and have some red meat this month.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY!! I´m so excited you´re going to try now, I think it´s a good idea!
    6 3
    swayed for a