Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just wanted to mention that it's impossible for me to keep up with the support threads so if you guys have specific q's please start a new thread and ask!

I did want to clarify one thing - I don't WANT you guys to stick to super bland diets. A large part of the reason I even made a new diet to start with was because people are torturing themselves for NO reason - you do not have to eat nothing but rice cakes and dry cranberries to get a girl.

You guys can ahve stir fries with sauce and jalepenos while swaying pink. The overall limits are what matter and you are going to be able to stick with diet a heck of a lot better if you are satisfied (at least as much as is possible!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, yes! I gave up on the bland. I have been keeping my protein and fats on the low side and my calories are always around 1500 or less and I have been exercising. Stopped watching my sodium as much. I have also chosen to nix all red meats and only do chicken a couple times a week at half a normal serving.

I am debating whether to include soda in my diet plans. I am so against diet soda, not sure if regular coke would even help my sway. I normally only drink water. Planning on including alcohol in the sway in the last couple weeks.

I have already lost 4 lbs! woohoo
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think the sodium even sways. I kept it in the diet because it's possible to include it, that's the only reason. I think it's way easier to do LE wihout the sodium restriction and I got my daughter eating tons of it after getting a 4th boy when I was limiting it.

I have seen people get boys while drinking truly insane amounts of Crystal Light and other diet beverages. I'm not exaggerating, i think they should have been in an asylum. So I would not ever do anything beyond what you feel comfy with on that. I don't advise any more than the FDA claims is safe during pregnancy, which is 2-3 12-16 oz. servings per day. I got my girl without CL after my boy where I was drinking it (not a lot, but still)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For diet- I started tracking my calories and I think I was getting 2000-2500/day before. I have been aiming for 1500/day and doing well since AF ended. Typical day is:

7am 1cup almond milk

Eta-Calm magnesium drink either in AM after milk or PM before bed.

Lunch 11am-noonish I've been making a sandwich on oatmeal bread with only strawberry jelly, big cup of fresh strawberries & raspberries with a little Splenda, 1cup almond milk, rice Krispy treat.

About 4ish my energy drops low (I have an autoimmune disease) so I have been eating a snack of hard boiled egg whites only (throw away the nasty yokes!) or a yoplait fat free yogurt. I read a post where AS mentioned trying to eat either all carbs or all protein in each meal (instead of a mix of both) and have been trying to do that.

Dinner is usually about 7pm and I have been eating a huge plate of steamed broccoli (with can't believe it's not butter spray) and white rice. "Dessert" is eaten then too and I have more strawberries and a few milk chocolate Hershey's kisses, 1 cup of almond milk.

So far with this routine I'm falling bt 1500-1800cals and I still feel pretty good. Drinking Dasani water but miss my green tea SO BAD.
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all. I am doing a trial run of the LE diet for the next few weeks. So I know what combinations of foods work and I won't be so stressed out about it when I am doing it for real and also to try and lose a few pounds before I go on hols in April.

I am easing my way in but also eating the same kind of foods as when I conceived my DD.

So yesterday:
    I wake at 7 and had a cup of tea with a tsp of skim milk at 9am
    Nothing then till 12 when I had 2 slimbo breads with 1tomato and 2slices of low low cheese. Velvet crunch cassava snacks and an aero chocolate mouse.

At 4 I had another cup of tea and a pop tart

Dinner at 6:30 was gnocchi sorrentina and a cookies and cream 2finger kit Kat

A lot of sweet things I know but I came in at

1353 calories
    38g protein
    35g fat
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So today

Nothing until my 9am cup of tea and I had a cup of coffee at 11 with a tsp of sugar

Lunch at 12:45. 2 slimbos with 60g low fat mozzarella, 1ring of pineapple, 1/4 red pepper finely diced and 1 tomato diced. All cooked under the grill. Velvet crunch cassava snacks. Dr pepper zero

Snack meal 4:45 pop tart.

Dinner spicy bean burger baked with a pineapple ring. Oven chips ( I was cooking them anyway for DH and DD)

Today's total

1313 calories, 35g protein and 30g fat
    DD Christmas 2010

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I use the MFP...I had a friend request to follow me on it. I am ignoring her! I am totally too embarrassed to share with someone what I am eating that doesn't understand the sway process.

Today I had two weight watchers red berried waffles and an apple sauce cup for lunch.

Dinner will be chicken tacos.

Calories are like 1345
    Fat is around 27
    Protein 42
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad I found this thread! I've been loosely on the LE diet for about a month now and have been pretty good on it...I think. I usually have a mini bagel with veggie cream cheese and cucumbers, Yoplait light and strawberries for lunch. I forgot my lunch today and bought a salad from the lunch lady. I think it was ok, but did have a tiny bit of chicken (which I haven't had in at least the last 3 weeks), carrot sticks, cucumber and half an egg white with balsamic; and 3 newton thins cranberry citrus oat.

Calories - 519/Carbs - 33/Fat - 15/Protein - 49/Sodium - 536/Sugar - 16

Was thinking of making some sort of pasta or rice dish with broccoli for dinner; rice krispy treat for dessert.
    Last edited by dreamingofpink14; February 6th, 2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Married sweet DH in 2011
    DS born in May 2012
    TTC beginning April 2014 - hoping to add to complete our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok yesterday was a bit of a wipe out but I didn't do too bad considering

10:30 tea and a pop tart. I had to head out so I figured eating something small would be better then muffins tempting me.

2:30 tomato soup with a ciabatta roll and a baby bel light

This is where it gets messy. I met with a friend for dinner and I had a thin crust, light on the cheese and loaded with veg pizza and 3 Lindt chocolate balls and diet coke

Totals for the day
    Calories. 1850
    Protein 52g
    Fat 77g

😳
    DD Christmas 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pearl...I bet that 77 grams of fat tasted so good!

I ate some dove chocolates last night and didn't even care, no clue what the fat count was for them! it was right before I worked out for an hour so it didn't even count right??
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast