Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5.20am - coffee with whole milk
    10.30am - some raspberries, strawberries, a pear and some 2% total yoghurt (I make a 500g tub last for 5 days so its c100g). Plus a carton of coconut water
    1.30pm - Waitrose essential side salad, waitrose essential beetroot salad and a sandwich from Birleys: rosemary foccacia, mozzarella, tomato and basil with red pesto. Think i will also have a jaffa cake flapjack when Im done eating this with either camomile tea or dandilion tea
    8.00pm - stuffed peppers (red pepper stuffed with garlic and coriander cous cous and heaps of lovely veggies)

approx 1730 cals, 58g fat, 55g protein

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10.40am - a banana, some strawberries and raspberries with c100g 2%total yoghurt, cup of dandelion tea
    1.20pm - chargrilled vegetable soup from waitrose (Ocado: Chargrilled Vegetable Soup Waitrose Love Life 600g(Product Information)), a pretzel, a huge amount of salad, including the rainbow salad from waitrose, the essential side salad, a pot of chargrilled vegetables from their deli counter and soome extra salad bits from the salad counter (red cabbage slaw, oriental green beans and aduki/edamame salad)
    8.00pm - Spinach and ricotta canelloni, garlic flatbread and lots of lovely veggies
    thats approx 2000 cals, 65g fat (31%), 63g protein

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping so I can find this later.
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10.40am - manuka honey with hot water
    12.10pm - banana, some strawberries, c100g total 2% yoghurt
    2.00pm - pretzel baton, c50g light philadelphia with chilli, waitrose rainbow salad, pack of sweetfire beetroot, roast veggies from last night (one red pepper, one courgette, some mushrooms, couple spears asparagus, babycorn, green beans, bit of butternut sqash)
    8.00pm - Higgidy mediterranean vegetable and feta tart (Ocado: Higgidy 2 Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Tarts 310g(Product Information)), hassleback potatoes (Ocado: Hasselback Potatoes Waitrose 265g(Product Information)), some roast butternut squash and other lovely roast veggies - babycorn, asparagus, green beans
    My totals are low today so after dinner I will have a caramel crispie and a small glass of whole milk

so thats approx 1800 cals, 64g fat (31%) and 52g protein

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No gym today as I do the nursery drop off on thursday so thursday is my day off gym

7.00am - coffee with whole milk
    10.30am - cup of dandelion tea
    11.30am - a banana, some strawberries and c100g 2% total yoghurt
    1.45pm - waitrose rainbow salad, waitrose essential salad, an avocado, a pretzel and items from the waitrose salad counter: oriental green beans, red cabbage slaw, bulgar wheat, lentil and edamame salad, adzuki salad
    8.00pm - steamed white basmati rice, chickpea curry (recipie below), 2 garlic and coriander mini naan bread

approx 2000 cals, 62g fat (26%), 56g protein

Chickpea Curry
    I havent made this before but found it online and thought I would try it:
    1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil (i plan to use chilli infused olive oil)
    1 onion finely chopped
    2 garlic cloves finely chopped
    1 tsp mustard seed (i dont have this so wont be using, I might put in a little garam masala instead)
    1/2 tsp chilli flakes
    1tsp cumin
    1tsp turmeric
    1tsp coriander seed
    1 tbsp salt (I will not be adding this!!! maybe a pinch but not a whole tablespoon!! Thats just because I do not naturally add salt to food, not because I am tracking sodium)
    1 can chickpeas
    1 can tomatoes
    Coriander/Cilantro for garnish (optional)
    (I will be adding some veggies to this: mushrooms, butternut squash, courgette)

Method:
    1. heat oil in a large pot, add onions and garlic and cook until transclusent, about 5 mins
    2. add the spices to the pot and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute
    3. add the chickpeas and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally for about 20 mins

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am eating the curry now and it is so YUMMY!! Forgot to buy naan breads which is annoying but I guess that's over 200 cals saved and I won't replace them as I didn't gym today.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10.20am - manuka honey with hot water
    12.20pm - big pot tomato and basil soup from co-op (this is a saviour to eat for lunch on a cheat dinner day!), a pretzel, a rainbow salad from waitrose, sweetfire beetroot and some items from waitrose salad bar (oriental green beans, red cabbage slaw, bulgar wheat, lentil and edamame salad, adzuki salad
    3.00/3.30pm - a banana, some strawberries and c100g 2% total yoghurt. A pack of graze sticky chocolate pudding (which is basically a small portion of raisins and a few chocolate drops)
    6/7pm - 2 cosmopolitan cocktails
    8.00pm - swordfish steak, polenta mash with marscapone and parmesan, LOTS of yummy veggies (asparagus, baby corn and mushroom for me tonight), will share a bottle of cava with DH, dessert will be a Gu-zillionaire pudding (which has 23g of fat by itself!!)

So - that is 2500 cals, 80g fat (32%) and 65g protein

I wont be posting at the weekend as I dont know if I will be on the computer and I cheat anyway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very naughty with food and close to 3000 calories on both sat and sun, but thats what weekends are for

Today the timings arent great because I had to attend a workshop from 9.30-1.30 and there was no way i could go that long without eating anything, especially after burning 835 cals in the gym....

520am coffee with whole milk
    915am - 2 pears, some raspberries, strawberries and c100g total 2% yoghurt, coconut water.
    11.30 - a banana and 2 Choco Leibniz (Bahlsen) chocolate biscuits (one of my colleagues bought some coffees and 2 packs of these so even though I ate a banana, I had to have 2 chocolate biscuits as well....
    2pm - Waitrose essential side salad, waitrose essential beetroot salad and a sandwich from Birleys: rosemary foccacia, mozzarella, tomato and basil with red pesto
    8pm - Garlic and coriander cous cous, roast butternut squash wedges, half can of ratatouille provencale (this is a can from waitrose and its really good!), half a classic vegetable layer from waitrose. Will have c150g raspberry & amaretto yoghurt from Dairy Collective for dessert

So thats approx 2000 cals, 63g fat (28%) and 55g protein.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    520am - coffee with whole milk
    10.00am - a banana, some strawberries, raspberries and c100g total 2% yoghurt
    1.30pm - chargrilled vegetable soup, a pretzel, waitrose rainbow salad, waitrose chargrilled vegetables, sweetfire beetroot
    3.30pm - a pink lady apple (for no other reason than it was sitting on my desk and i was bored!)
    8.00pm - spinach and ricotta canelloni, garlic bread, some yummy roast vegetables

So thats approx 1950 cals, 62g fat (28%) and 58g protein

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10.30 - a banana, an apple, a pear and c120g total 2% yoghurt
    1.40pm - kirstys medditerranean veg (Ocado: Moroccan Vegetables with Quinoa & Brown Rice 400g(Product Information)), red cabbage & beetroot (Ocado: Mash Direct Red Cabbage & Beetroot 350g(Product Information)), an essential waitrose side salad and some balsamic dressing
    2.15pm - when i had finished my lunch (i am a slow eater) I saw that someone had brought in a delicious apricot pastry cake so I had to have a slice with some dandilion tea
    8pm - brie and tomato tartlet (Ocado: Slow Roasted Tomato & Brie Tartlets Waitrose 2 x 130g(Product Information)), potato gratin, butternut squash and lots of yummy veggies! I will finish off my tub of raspberry and amaretto yoghut, I guess theres 100g left.

So that is approx 2100 cals (oops with the pastry! thankfully I burned 838 cals at the gym this morning......), 50g protein, 72g fat (30%)

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast