Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    520am - coffee with whole milk
    11.00am - a pear, a banana, some strawberries, c100g total 2% yoghurt
    1.30pm - a pretzel, a waitrose rainbow salad with some roast veggies from last night (a courgette, an onion, a red pepper, some asparagus, babycorn, mushrooms with basil, rosemary and chilli), half a tub of creme de brie (amazing stuff), sweetfire beetroot
    8.00pm - some wholewheat spaghetti, 1/2 small tin of drained anchovies, massive portion of tenderstem broccoli, a little vegetarian parmesan, chilli. I will use half a tablespoon of garlic infused oil to cook. And I am being naughty and having a fillet of salmon because I have really fancied one all week. For so long I have been fully veggie monday to thursday and I would normally not have the salmon with this meal but I really want it so I am having it.

So thats approx 1700 cals, 58g fat (31%) and 76g protein. I realise this is low on the cal side for me, and i burned 835 at the gym this morning. I have thought about a can of sugary pop but cant do it to myself. Besides yesterday I ended up eating a lot and tomorrow I wont be going to the gym so I think for one day I am ok with it. I dont make a habit of this many net calories.

*UPDATE* - I ended up eating 2 crackers with cheese just before I ate dinner so ended up with an extra 126 cals, 6g fat and 6g protein. So today wasnt a great day for protein and fat totals however I did enjoy every mouthful
    Last edited by stephk; March 14th, 2014 at 04:35 AM. Reason: I ate more :)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No gym today

7.00am - coffee with whole milk
    11.30am - manuka honey and hot water, a pear
    12.30 - some strawberries, a banana and c50g 2% total yoghurt (I know this should have been eaten with the pear but it was unavoidable)
    2.20pm - a carton of waitorse chargrilled vegetable soup, waitrose rainbow salad, a pretzel and some items from the waitrose salad counter.
    8.00pm - I am going for curry tonight so will definitely have a garlic naan, will definitely have saag paneer but not sure on the curry. Will either be something like a garlic chilli chicken or king prawn balti or something like that. Will also have a bottle of sauvingon blanc.
    I have an apple on my desk that I will eat at some point this afternoon too.

So thats approx 2350 cals, 76g fat (32%) and 75g protein if I have the chicken.

I dont feel like I have been very good with the totals this week but I am feeling down about having no AF. I have enjoyed the food and will try to start off better again from monday.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My days are usually the same so I will post it

Breakfast (8-9am)
    Banana smoothie (low fat milk, banana, nesquik, fibre powder and cinnamon) with two pieces of white toast with cinnamon sugar, jam or peanut butter (if I am low on fat)

Lunch (1-2pm)
    Panini quesadilla type thing on 2 white tortillas with cheese, mushroom and zucchini or white pasta with cheese sauce and veggies (broccoli, eggplant, tomato and mushroom) + an apple

Dinner (6-7pm)
    Usually vegetables (cauliflower, zucchini, peas, corn, sweet potato and potato) with a pop tart and some popcorn if I'm low on calories.

My totals are usually around 1800 cals with 40-50g protein, 40-50g fat and the rest carbs. I also have 1-2 cups of diet coke per day with an alcoholic drink here and there and will sometimes have peppermint tea.

I am power walking on the treadmill for 60-70 minutes 6 days per week burning around 400-500 calories.
    5 1/2 Due Sept 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh the smoothie sounds great (personally not a fan of peanut butter but if you are I bet it's fab)

I had the garlic chilli chicken tonight - need to start being good again soon....

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been making fruit smoothies recently! Absolutely love them! Healthy too! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7.00am - coffee with whole milk
    8.00am - coffee with whole milk
    12.30pm - pot of co-op tomato and basil soup, slim pasta with an onion, courgette, asparagus, mushroom and broccoli with low fat sweet chilli Philadelphia. I was going to have a banana but forgot so I'll have it at some point
    5.30pm - I might have a couple of pizza express dough balls when I give DS his dinner
    630pm - a cosmopolitan cocktail
    8.00pm - half a bottle of champagne, a seabass fillet, half a pack of Waitrose chunky chips, asparagus, Heinz garlic sauce. A Gu New York cheesecake.

So that's approx 1840 cals, 56g fat (34%) and 45g protein. And on a weekend! Go me!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not many posters here, thought I would add my contribution today!

8:10 - 9:45am - Went for a 10 mile/16km outdoor run.. (got lost!!)

12ish - had lunch at a playcentre. I had 1 and 1/3rd of a mini naan (1/3rd because the boys ate the other 2/3rds of the second naan that was served), a dollop of homemade hummus, 3 falafel balls, a green salad no dressing, a few roasted veggies, a few chunky chips (rarely have such a treat lunch but needed it after a 16km run!). A glass of milk, a decaff tea with sweetener, a diet coke & a slurp of the boys jammy dodgy milkshake!!

*inbetween a caffeine free diet coke*

5:30pm - 4 low fat rice cakes, 35g philly light, a pink lady apple, 1/2 a pear, a caffeine free diet coke, perhaps another decaff tea in a moment. I may get thrown a crust of the boys pizza in a moment if I am lucky...

I don't normally eat again until the next day but I may have a glass or two of prosecco tonight since its a saturday!

I find it hard to total up when Ive eaten out but without the prosecco that is 1,164cals, 40g fat, 33g protein so I could do with eating something else.

Oh, I forgot, I did have a bite of DHs/the boys chocolate brownie!

April '13 - MMC & ERPC

LE since Jan '12, diet break in Dec '13 due to vanishing ovulation, back on it 'Jan 14

....BFN Feb & March (clomid cycles) with a 7/8 day LP

Hurry up BFP! Losing the will!

My FF homepage: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3323f5

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was yesterday:
    7.00am 2 coffees with whole milk
    12.30 - 2 poached eggsand mushrooms on 2 slices of toast and butter (proper butter, I cant stand margarine and I have butter so rarely anyway I dont think it matters), 1 banana.
    3.00pm - I was visiting a friend in hospital and she had some chocolates so I had 2
    5.30/6pm - 2 cosmopolitan cocktails
    7.30/8pm - I had 3 poppy&sesame seed thin crackers with Brie as I was making dinner, dinner was a pizza express pollo pesto pizza, I put some asparagus and brie on mine, yum. I had this with some chilli oil, half a bottle of red wine and then I had a magnum chocolate & caramel infinity ice cream for dessert.

So that was approx 2450 cals, 95g fat (42% oops) and 70g protein

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is today. And I have been thrown off my plan for the day because I have had to work from home to look after a boy full of chickenpox, so the lunch I planned to eat isnt happening but at least I managed 55 mins of exercise before DH had to go to work.
    6.30 - black coffee
    8.00am - coffee with whole milk
    10.30am - strawberries, blueberries and 2% total yoghurt c100g, piece of toast with butter and jan, cup of weak tea with whole milk (I could have skipped breakfast but I knew i would be way too low on cals and fruit for the day so had it anyway)
    2.00pm - slim pasta with veggies (onion, courgette, red pepper, mushroom, babycorn), low fat sweet chilli philadelphia, pot of tomato and basil soup, 3 poppy and sesame seed crackers with brie
    8.00pm - I am making a white bean and vegetable stew with a recipie I found online, I will have this with a garlic flatbread. I will also add in some chocolate for more calories and fat

So thats approx 1750 cals, 52g protein, 62g (33%) fat

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5.20am - coffee with whole milk
    11.00am - a banana, some raspberries, blueberries and c100g total 2% yoghurt
    1.00pm (met a friend for lunch so no choice in the timing) - carluccios Penne Giardiniera and a side order of courgettes
    8.00pm - red pepper stuffed with garlic and coriander cous cous, classic vegetable layer from waitrose, a corn on the cob and some mushrooms. I have a graze snack pot of chocolate and raisins that I will have for dessert.

So thats approx 1800 cals, 63g fat (31%), 54g protein

OOPS ended up eating an extra 200 cals, 4g protein and 10g fat nibbling and snacking when I shouldn't
    Last edited by stephk; March 18th, 2014 at 04:00 PM.

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast