Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Charts are wonky since boys were conceived

I am wondering if this is a good sign or not but my charts are totally different than they were for my two boys. I still have the chart for my 2nd son but did it on paper for my 1st and no longer have it.

Anyway, I digress, my point is that I now seem to be experiencing a fall-back rise. For awhile I thought I was ovulating day 15 with a 13 day luteal phase. This month I added OPKs for the first time to get a better idea what was going on with multiple peaks and valleys prior to a sustained shift. This month, the OPKs showed that I most likely ovulated cycle day 13. I had a pretty good shift to 97.9 on 1DPO(which is usually well above my cover line but not really this month....I had a bit of a cold-no fever-and temps rose and fell a lot). My temp on O day was my typical 97.33 but today I went down to 97.45 which is usually under the coverline (I don't have crosshairs yet). In short, my CM and OPKs point to CD 13 and temps are a bit inconclusive--possibly fall-back rise.

The only reason I find it relevant is that with my boys, I had clear and sustained dramatic shifts. I also experienced acne and some unwanted hair on my nipples (TMI I know...and I'm fair skinned so I'm not prone to body hair problems). I still have some unwanted hair but it's less and my acne is sooo much better. I think I'm probably overanalyzing things but the craziness going on with my formerly textbook charts is messing with my head.

Basically, I'm looking for a hormonal reason for erratic pre-ovulation temperatures and a fall-back rise. I'm not getting any younger but still feel young enough at 32 (33 in March). Is this an age thing? I was 26 and 29 when I conceived the boys. I googled it but couldn't come up with much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do think that ANY changes can be a good sign. i don't have the level of info to be able to give you a real firm explanation on it, and I am not at all sure that it's the best thing for your sway to get too focused in on Googling and overanalyzing and finding explanations http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html

If it's really messing with your head, then stop temping and just do OPK. Charting feeds "swaycession" for some people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's hard, but try to stay away from dr. google for a bit. I always found that charting only provided me with useful information AFTER the fact, like when I was looked for signs of pg. But if you are getting +OPKs then you are likely O'ing 8 - 36 hours later. I find OPKs much less stressful and way more reliable.

Unusual cycles is a good thing
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?