Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please tell me...am I completely screwed here! LOL

YOu might remember me...I was posting alot a few months ago. I was swaying very hard for a DD for 3 full months...strict diet, vtiex saw palmetto the works! right before my first attempt in May we had a family issue come up and decided to hold off till later in year so I stopped everything! Well last thrus night/fri am, about 2am I was dead asleep with Nyquil when DH got a lil frisky if you know what I mean! Well of course I woke up, panicked a bit and went to the bathroom right after to hopefully get rid of everything. I was due to O on Monday early. So fri am I put in a whole tube of rephresh then on Sun I think put in a whole tube of aci-jel just trying to kill whatever I did not pee out! I took alot of cranberry and zytrec through Monday. Well this would be baby number 6 fo0r me so I know my body pretty well...I am already extrememly gasy and bloating terribly..alll major signs for me, I am a small girl! Took some wondfos last night just for giggles and this am (only 7dpo now) and got some vry faint maybe evap lines....but all 4 have them. Kinda stressing out as this would be our last for sure! Do you think the rephresh and aci jel works after your attempt or is it only before?
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg! You must have been totally out of it! LOL! I have no clue if it work after the fact or not. Come join us on the 2 week wait thread and chat with the ladies on there. Fx'd that if you are preggo, you'll get your girl! XO
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know I'D have thought before would work better but if it can affect pH in the uterus too your chances could be good!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, it's not a bad attempt! The Nyquil prob. helps dry you up some and it was a good cutoff!! Good luck, I hope this is it for you!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ