Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Juniebjones; December 13th, 2016 at 12:44 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you do the Benadryl AND the Zyrtec beforehand? Sounds like you already had decreased CM. Have you checked your pH since all the stuff you did? Have you taken another OPK?

I hear you on being nervous, I took 1 benadryl before my oops/diaghragm flip and I had NO CM that I know of and I think I may have ended up pg.

Try not to sweat it, (easier said than done!) I am crossing my fingers for you.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanted to add, maybe you ovulated twice? I thought that needed to happen within days though, I am wondering more if you never really ovulated last week with all the stress-that your body just delayed O.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think anything is possible WRT another +OPK if your O got delayed due to stress-GL, it sounds a lot like what happened to me, I used sylk too and my pH was low but was not planning on having my diaphragm flip-I think with the J&D you did a lot towards a good sway if you are pg.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fourwildones View Post
    Wanted to add, maybe you ovulated twice? I thought that needed to happen within days though, I am wondering more if you never really ovulated last week with all the stress-that your body just delayed O.
    Yes, in order to ovulate twice it has to be within 24 hours (and usually it is much sooner)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    I didn't have any CM. I actually took it this morning after I saw the almost positive OPK test. Can you get a OPK positive test a week or so after ovulation (not be pregnant either)? I went ahead and put a tube of rephresh just in case this morning too. It seemed to be helping my pH pretty good. I need to go check it again. I guess if I see my temps spike in the next couple of days, then that is that... Rah I was pretty much sleeping too when my husband woke me up...lol Men!!! At least I didn't have the big O and I put some sylk before dtd and a little aci-jel after. I also jumped and dumped.
    NO, it's pretty unlikely that (unless you are preggo) you had a pos OPK after ovulation. I think you had a fake O last week. Even this may not be the real deal...update!!!

PS - I think that is a fab attempt and I wouldn't sweat the days off the diet at all whatsoever. GL!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) The odds are well within the realm of possible that the sperm could have survived. It happens under a lot worse circumstances! Being bloated and crampy is actually a good sign. KFX!!

2)I think you're smart to stop the vitex and saw palmetto and I am not quite sure why you are taking them after O anyway?? I think I missed something. Both shoudl be taken AF-O only and vitex particularly can suppress O when taken nonstop.

3)These supps can mess with cycles, that is a fact. It seems to happen to people regardless of whatever diet they're on. Some people O later, some earlier. The good news is that if you've always been quite regular, that a change in that regularity may mean that your hormones are different (and hopefully more girl friendly)

4)Lowfat diet and exercise can suppress ovulation. Of course it can. But again, that's what you WANT to happen, because it's that suppression of fertility that seems to sway pink. Taking a break is always a good idea, remember even our prehistoric ancestors occasionally found a honey tree or a buffalo to eat, as long as you're sticking to the diet most of the time, that's enough for most people.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, hugs, I was wondering about you today as I was driving to work! xx
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ((((hugs)))) I am thinking of you. You have worked so hard and I hate to see you give up but at the same time I know how hard it is. Wishing you peace of mind.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just reading this thread and found it interesting that you can get a false positive OPK result.... am I reading right is this true???
    I have been planning my sway for months testing and charting always get a light surge in day 11 postive surge on day 12 ovulation cramps on day 13 and tempurature rise on day 14.
    This month we did our attempt and so it seems I ovulated early
    Had a positive surge on day 9...........................!
    and again on day 10. Day 11 had postive surge in the morning cramping and a temp rise surge was gone in the eveining only to have temp go down on day 12 and I am still testing OPK to be sure and no surge at all yesterday day 12 and again today day 13!!!! And now on day 13 temp is down again and I have lots of CM.
    We DTD on CD 8, 9 and 10, thinking I wouldn't ovulate till cycle day 13!!! But from all that's happened appears ovulation was on day 11? Why is temp back down again though??

What is going on? Hope this dosn't sound like too much gibberish but I am confused what has happened this month.... mhhhh?
    Was this a fake ovulation or the real deal and am I pregnant with all this CM I have now very strange??? Shall I keep testing with OPK?? Already gone through 2 boxes!!
    Last edited by Caty; June 26th, 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast