Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Purchasing a plan

I am reading more and more about these plans and I am thinking of purchasing one. What are the statistics on them? I really want a baby girl and would like to do all possible to have one.
    Thanks everyone, you are very helpful.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have some stats and are continuing to process them.

Here's the thing- I see this posted over and over. We(atomic) is very open with our approach to swaying and the scientific basis behind it. Do you agree with it? What is the alternative? No sway?

If you agree with the reasons behind our approach to swaying, the plan gives you the soup to nuts version and coaching for 6 months. The coaching is *really* the best part. The access to atomic is phenomenal and NOBODY knows more about swaying.

Nobody elses's approach is more comprehensive and NO other site provides ANY support. There are a couple of sites that sell plans and quite 96% success rates. What is not easy to see is that the success rate they quote refers to the outcome of a STUDY on calcium consumption and has absolutely nothing to do with their plans. They don't track any stats with their plans. They quote findings of some random scientific analysis of data that is not based upon the actual outcomes of their plans.

We also don't cherry pick stats like another site does.

So, if you're "with" us, having your plan done for you and access to a coach is the best you're going to get. The next best alternative is to spend the hours doing the research on here yourself and create your own plan based on our approach. Either way, what we are doing here is the best you will find. We are the authority on swaying.

Good luck!!
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; February 3rd, 2014 at 09:52 AM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want everyone to use the OVERALL stats for the site here (newly updated!!)http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...readsheet.html These are only the stats of people who were willing to post a sway so anyone can go and verify them. (some people purchase custom plans for issues of privacy and don't choose to post their sway) I think the custom sway numbers posted are a bit higher than real world numbers, and I don't want anyone to have expectation of anything higher than the overall numbers of the site - those are what you should expect, between 65-75% range depending on how strict you are with diet, exercise, number of attempts, etc.

I do not give the custom sway people any secret insider info, it's all the same stuff available to everyone, but I do give a greater level of support to custom swayers. Also, from my perspective, the $$ from the custom sway plans enables me to do this as my job, and help as many people as is possible, so I do always appreciate them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really appreciate the time and love you give others. This site is truly a gift!