Thread: Weight loss...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Weight loss...

I'm 4'11 and currently 110lbs. My "ideal" weight is around 95-100lbs. Less than 90lbs and I feel fone, but look kinda sickly. If I go 85 I feel sickly. I'm planning my attempt for summer, should I start losing weight now? Or hold off a bit a lose it fast? Which is best?
    Also, I'm small but very muscle-y. How can I bring down muscle mass?

FWIW: when DS was conceived I weight 109, had a quick gain of 10lbs in 2 months or so and was drinking a TON of 2% milk with honey. After lurking here I see that appears to be textbook BOY!
    DS - 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They say diet is better the longer you are on it. If you lose weight really quickly though and are worried about that, maybe you could do the diet but keep your calories on the more normal side for you. Ie. vegitarian, more carbs less protein, less fat. Basically do le diet without weight loss just yet?
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think longer on diet has gotten better results BUT I think you should go onto LE Diet at the higher intake of calories and aim for holding steady where you're at for now. The lower protein, higher carb, lower fat but higher % Omega 6 fats will still sway for you. Then closer in you can lose a LITTLE weight. I do NOT think you should drop below 100 lbs, no way, no how. YOu will stop ovulating.

Don't put much thought into shrinking muscle mass, that happens all on its own!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ