Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it just me or is anyone else turning into a psycho moody c_w ....?!! Lol

I have been on the LE diet for 4 weeks now and I do feel sorry for my husband and children lol.
    I'm moody like a teenager (yes, I even sulk) and turn into psycho mum or psycho wife at least once a day !!
    I'm guessing, like of calories, oh and AF just turned up too = mood swings lol.

Anyone else feeling this?!!
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recognize that! I hated being on the le diet, most part because of that moodiness! I think it's a hormone thing...

Hang in there!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me, it's a blood sugar thing. Low blood sugar (goal #1 of the LE diet!) equals bitchy, shaky crankiness
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me what you are eating (cal, pro, fat) because a lot of people say they are on LE Diet and then I find out they are eating nothing but rice cakes and Crystal Light.

Also, you can eat 3 times a day, so if you were trying to stick to 2 meals then add in another one and see if it helps. The important thing is that you are going a nice long run overnight without food coming in. "Skipping" breakfast doens't mean that you don't eat 3 meals a day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, on the PCOS version of LE, I'm eating a "pizza" (whole wheat pita topped with no-sugar marinara, 1/4 cup of mozzerella, and 2 oz soy sausage,) or a vegan BLTA (vegan bacon fried in 1/2 T margarine with 1/2 T vegan mayo, 1/3 avocado and lettuce and tomato in a 1/2 whole wheat pita) with a side salad and 1 T goddess dressing. Dinner is often a cup of brussel sprouts roasted in grapeseed oil (high in Omega 3's!) with a 1/2 cup brown rice and a 50 calorie slice of mozzerella cheese and steamed broccoli mixed in. I've also developed my "LE alfredo," which is 2 oz whole wheat pasta, 1/2 can of artichoke hearts, a cup of steamed veggies and 1 oz light cream cheese with 2 1/2 T grated parmesan mixed in for sauce. Omelettes are becoming a common meal, with 1/4 lowcal cheese and salsa, and a brown rice cake on the side. I evaluate my protein and potassium at the end of dinner, and might add a banana or a yoplait light.

Mornings are just coffee with 1/4 cup of whole milk (3 cups of coffee total, so I get in my 3/4 cup of milk) with 1/4 tsp cinnamon and some splenda or coffee syrups made with splenda.

I honestly have no idea how some women are doing this diet while giving up meat, eggs, and soy and still staying at the proper levels for protein.
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laVieEnRose View Post
    I have been on the LE diet for 4 weeks now and I do feel sorry for my husband and children lol.
    I'm moody like a teenager (yes, I even sulk) and turn into psycho mum or psycho wife at least once a day !!
    I'm guessing, like of calories, oh and AF just turned up too = mood swings lol.

Anyone else feeling this?!!
    This is SOOOOO me

April '13 - MMC & ERPC

LE since Jan '12, diet break in Dec '13 due to vanishing ovulation, back on it 'Jan 14

....BFN Feb & March (clomid cycles) with a 7/8 day LP

Hurry up BFP! Losing the will!

My FF homepage: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3323f5

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LilithWiser1979 View Post
    I honestly have no idea how some women are doing this diet while giving up meat, eggs, and soy and still staying at the proper levels for protein.
    Lots of milk, cheese, and some occasional nuts and legumes. Also a fair bit of wheat which has not insignificant protein.

I do eat eggs or soy a few times a month, and maybe once a month a small serving of poultry. I do have one serving of red meat right around AF to prevent anemia, too.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes when I was planning out and investigating the diet limits and making sample meals, I actually had the opposite problem, I had difficulty getting enough protein in there and I'm always a little surprised when people say they can't stick in that limit.

When I was doing diet myself, I really had very little problem though because I had cheese, hummus, beans, pasta, cream cheese, and bagels and they all had a fair amount of protein in them.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillith I really like the looks of that, wouldn't change a thing. Most of us find we do get somewhat used to it over time and the moodiness gets better provided you're actually eating enough. people who aren't eating enough have a hard time no matter what.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to hear that I'm not the only moody hormonal one ;-)

My typical day consists of Peppermint tea and then a coffee for breakfast, wrap with cream cheese and salad for lunch, mushroom risotto and low fat yogurt for dinner.
    I top up the calories sometimes with a few sweets as a after dinner treat.

I know it is not my best diet and I do usually eat a lot healthier ....

I try to cut out meat but this week had some chicken and today a slice of roast pork as it was a family dinner and didn't want to arise questions from my family...now I feel guilty I may compromise my sway for this month....
    But keeping the faith nevertheless ...
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast