Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My name is Becky. I knew I shouldn't have used that screen name! Hahaha!!

Anyway, thanks girls. Atomic - No DH hasn't been tested. I have wondered if he has lowish numbers, especially because he has a chronic pain condition that causes him to have to take meds regularly. It's weird - we can get pregnant, it just takes a little while. My first was a surprise but we weren't using anything for quite a while. My second we tried for like 6 months, which I suppose isn't outside the normal range. First try with preseed I got pregnant. The third (m/c) we tried for like 6 months, but had tried prior to that on and off so probably a total of 9 months - a year. BUT i was majorly swaying at first. I'm talking Acijel, lime, etc, etc. So, that may be a factor.

This time it's been about 4 months I think. Which I know isn't a crazy long time, so I'm hoping it's normal and I will be pregnant in the next couple months. It's so hard to decide is it's worth using Acijel. I can just see getting another boy and then blaming the Acijel. LOL Not that I wouldn't LOVE another boy, but you KWIM.

Happyheart - How long have you been TTC, just out of curiosity? What made you decide to try Preseed, even though you are TTC girl?
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by annabel♥lee View Post

Anyway, thanks girls. Atomic - No DH hasn't been tested. I have wondered if he has lowish numbers, especially because he has a chronic pain condition that causes him to have to take meds regularly. It's weird - we can get pregnant, it just takes a little while. My first was a surprise but we weren't using anything for quite a while. My second we tried for like 6 months, which I suppose isn't outside the normal range. First try with preseed I got pregnant. The third (m/c) we tried for like 6 months, but had tried prior to that on and off so probably a total of 9 months - a year. BUT i was majorly swaying at first. I'm talking Acijel, lime, etc, etc. So, that may be a factor.

This time it's been about 4 months I think. Which I know isn't a crazy long time, so I'm hoping it's normal and I will be pregnant in the next couple months. It's so hard to decide is it's worth using Acijel. I can just see getting another boy and then blaming the Acijel. LOL Not that I wouldn't LOVE another boy, but you KWIM.

Happyheart - How long have you been TTC, just out of curiosity? What made you decide to try Preseed, even though you are TTC girl?
    Becky ~ We have only had one actual attempt being this month. However, I have been on the LE diet for 11 weeks (first attempt was going to be in august, but after charting I realized that I was having a 8 day luteal phase) and I went from 116 pounds to 105 pounds. It effected me so much and I decided that I needed to drop the diet after this attempt. I did and have gained 2 pounds back already. I am on clomid and since it dries me up so much I need to use something to help me conceive. Atomic recommends preseed and I totally agree with that. We did not use it this last attempt because I just wanted to try without it. If I am not pregnant I will be definitely using it next month. As for the rest of the sway, I most likely will go back on a semi-LE diet just for the two weeks after AF arrives.
    GOOD LUCK!!
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Do you think that if you have great EWCM during O it is best not to use something like pre seed, or do you think it won't hurt to add a little pre seed (when swaying blue).

Anna - I hope you get a bfp soon x
    I think it's best to go au naturale if you have great, or even good EWCM. I love PreSeed but I think EWCM is better.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by annabel♥lee View Post

That actually makes total sense with low numbers, in the months you conceived, something happened that made his count go up just at the right time. His pH may be low from the pain meds and they can affect numbers as well. So the PreSeed was probably just the help the swimmers needed to get where they need to go.

4-6 months is def. in the wheelhouse of normal, and there are TONS of people swaying who go 9 months or more without getting pg.

I don't blame you at all for not wanting to use the PreSeed. Since you did conceive once before without Preseed, you can always just try being patient and seeing what happens next month...I know it's a super tough decision to make!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheart View Post
    Becky ~ We have only had one actual attempt being this month. However, I have been on the LE diet for 11 weeks (first attempt was going to be in august, but after charting I realized that I was having a 8 day luteal phase) and I went from 116 pounds to 105 pounds. It effected me so much and I decided that I needed to drop the diet after this attempt. I did and have gained 2 pounds back already. I am on clomid and since it dries me up so much I need to use something to help me conceive. Atomic recommends preseed and I totally agree with that. We did not use it this last attempt because I just wanted to try without it. If I am not pregnant I will be definitely using it next month. As for the rest of the sway, I most likely will go back on a semi-LE diet just for the two weeks after AF arrives.
    GOOD LUCK!!
    Just for maximum clarity (happyheart I know that you know this already but for anyone else reading it who doesn't), when a person is on Clomid, they need to get pg as quickly as possible because it's not a good idea to be on Clomid for more than a few months. Clomid also makes the CM hostile in many people who take it. So I advise Preseed for both pink swayers and blue swayers who are taking Clomid, to maximize odds of pregnancy in a timely fashion and limit the amount of time anyone takes Clomid.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's a bit late in the day but my DS was conceived using preseed, although we wanted a boy I wasn't aware of swaying at that time and I swayed boy in so many ways, especially with my diet. I will certainly be avoiding preseed next year.
    A perfect born July 2010 and a perfect born January 2013 making our family complete.
    Thank you GenderDreaming for making our dreams come true.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've decided to try Sylk this month. i got pregnant with it before (ended in m/c). Hopefully this time i get pregnant with it again and it sticks.
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think it's best to go au naturale if you have great, or even good EWCM. I love PreSeed but I think EWCM is better.
    Thankyou! I have some for back up just in case!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123