Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question on frequency!

Hello,

I was expecting to get (based on previous cycles) a positive opk today and so we had our one attempt after abstaining for 10 days last night. Low and behold, NO positive opk today. >.>

What are our options at this point? I'm afraid even if I get a positive tomorrow that our attempt will have been too far away for conception. Should we try to bd daily until we get a positive now? We can't really abstain again since we won't have 7+ days until I ovulate now, regardless.

Any opinions? Thanks in advance.

Other info: Following LE diet for the last several months, no supps except folate. Using Rephresh every three days and 1/2 approx 12 hours before attempt.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Frequency doesn't seem to be getting great results. My son was a failed sway on a crazy amount if FR. The goal of frequency is reduced sperm count which can be achieved through LR and other measures.

The thing that's getting great results is one attempt. If you bd once every 4 days then you're sure to get one and only one attempt in your fertile window.

Abstain is also not recommended over 35!!

Atomic has been recommending one attempt once you get your +OPK, I don't typically ovulate until 3 days after my first +OPK but most women ovulate in 12-48 hours so you still may have time to try another attempt on Monday??
    Last edited by carmella_marie; March 7th, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whew, I'm quite glad to hear that... I was thinking maybe we were just screwed (hehe) and would have to wait another month. So you think one more shot on Monday would be our best chance at this point?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We weren't trying, but we dtd twice in one night 3 days before I ovulated and one time one day after. Wasn't planned just happened that way.. Didn't have a sway going eathier. Just a couple things here n there just in case :-) Good luck hope u get your girl..
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I beg you not to BD daily. That is a recipe for a boy if ever there was one.

This is why I advise waiting till you GET a pos OPK because timing doesn't sway and swaying makes your cycle go nuts. This has happened to a ton of people.

You can either just have one attempt at pos OPK and hope that there has been 7 days abstain (or just drop that part since it hasn't gotten that great of results anyway) or you can do a hurry up FR where you have him release once, dump it,t hen DTD again as soon as possible preferably within 3 hours, 6 max.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ended up not ovulating until yesterday, opk the day before, we just dropped the frequency and bd once the night of positive opk. We didn't end up with the long abstain we had planned but still only got one attempt. We'll see!