Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swaying for pink in May and have questions

Ok so I just joined this site today actually so HI! Anyway, me and hubby are going to try for a girl in May (we already have our little boy) and to be honest I'm so lost. I SUCK at counting calories and nutrients and such so it would probably be best for me to buy the meal plan but I didn't see how to or how much it was? Also, I am already working out 4 days a week now but am fixing to bump it back up to 6 but I have one weight day where I do light weigh high reps for and hour and I saw where it said somewhere to do cardio but no weight. Why is this and will one light weight day hurt my sway? Thanks in advance!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would swap out the weights for more cardio. Its not a surefire way to get a boy (nothing is!) but it IS part of the blue sway, and giving up on the weights for a little while is a small price to pay for really upping your chances at a girl. Make sure the cardio you're doing is for 60 minutes, minimum. That's what atomic theorizes is swaying more than the 6 days a week. The exercise is getting 90% girl results, so you made a great choice!

I think the meal plan is an excellent idea. Using an app like My Fitness Pal or something like it can also help with keeping track of calories, fat and protein (it sucks for potassium, though!) If you know you're going to have a hard time remembering to type in what you ate, definitely just skip the hassle and go for the meal plan!!! It's $59 and the ladies who have gotten it say it's worth it.

I would read through some of atomic's essays in the TTC Girl forum section to get a better idea about what would work best for you.

Welcome to Gender Dreaming and good luck!
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome

Just to let you know about weights - it is generally not recommended for a girl sway. However I am doing weights once a week and this is due to a medical condition. When I was recovering from this condition a few years ago I had to do the weights programme 3 times a week. A year ago I was able to cut down to once a week but I do have to do it once a week to maintain. Also for another injury I have to do 3 sets of 20 squats 5 times a week (but I do this without weights) and also shoulder bridges 5 times a week. Atomic says that if you have to do it for your health then you should. However if you are just doing it because its part of your routine or enjoyment factor then you might want to consider dropping it until you conceive - up to you.

My exercise regime is:
    Mon-Wed: 60 mins cross trainer followed by 30 min pilates/yoga/stretching
    Thur: day off as I drop DS off at nursery
    Fri: Weights programme (takes about 20-25 mins) followed by 60 mins cross trainer and 30 mins pilates/yoga/stretching
    Sat: 60 mins aerobics will do the squats I need to do before or after the class
    Sunday: 60 mins cross trainer

So you can see that I incorporate the weights before an hour of cardio and atomic says this exersie regime is good (of course everyone is different and I do have the personalised plan)

Also - one of the reasons weights are not recommended is that we do not want to build muscle mass whilst swaying for a girl. Atomic has also said that if you are losing weight whilst on a low protein, low cal diet then it is hard if not impossible to build muscle mass. Hope that helps.

I do highly recommend the personalised plan. I didnt buy the meal plan but I know that other people have found it really helpful. There are also several 'what are we eating' threads as well as atomics brilliant essays. It is quite overwhelming at first but you will get there and it is super interesting if nothing else

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new too! I'm using my fitness pal on my phone to log everything. I started using fiber supplements before meal and have been taking folic acid (5mg) for awhile.

I am tempted to buy the 80$ personalized plan, but I'm going to start TTC'ing sooner than you are! If I don't get my BFP this month, I'm definitely going to buy the plan and put off TTC'ing for a month or two. I am 35 and anxious to get preggo!

Good luck, the ladies on this site are very helpful

Welcome!
    Angie

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome!

The link for buying stuff is here Sperm Meets Egg Plan and thank you for your consideration, the $$ I make from the site enables me to do this as my job rather than return to work.

RE light weight reps vs. straight cardio, it depends on what is necessary for you to get your heart rate up based on yoru level of fitness. Some people need to use light weights to get their heart pumping, and I think that is just fine to use them if you need them. you won't be adding muscle doing that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can actually do a plan with a quick turnaround if you guys let me know; I can bump you up to the front of the line. Sometimes people buy a plan months in advance and everyone has thus far been very understanding when I need to rearrange so someone can get their plan quicker.

PS - I had babies at 37, 39, and 42 so it is def. possible over 35!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stephk View Post
    Hello and welcome

Just to let you know about weights - it is generally not recommended for a girl sway. However I am doing weights once a week and this is due to a medical condition. When I was recovering from this condition a few years ago I had to do the weights programme 3 times a week. A year ago I was able to cut down to once a week but I do have to do it once a week to maintain. Also for another injury I have to do 3 sets of 20 squats 5 times a week (but I do this without weights) and also shoulder bridges 5 times a week. Atomic says that if you have to do it for your health then you should. However if you are just doing it because its part of your routine or enjoyment factor then you might want to consider dropping it until you conceive - up to you.

My exercise regime is:
    Mon-Wed: 60 mins cross trainer followed by 30 min pilates/yoga/stretching
    Thur: day off as I drop DS off at nursery
    Fri: Weights programme (takes about 20-25 mins) followed by 60 mins cross trainer and 30 mins pilates/yoga/stretching
    Sat: 60 mins aerobics will do the squats I need to do before or after the class
    Sunday: 60 mins cross trainer

So you can see that I incorporate the weights before an hour of cardio and atomic says this exersie regime is good (of course everyone is different and I do have the personalised plan)

Also - one of the reasons weights are not recommended is that we do not want to build muscle mass whilst swaying for a girl. Atomic has also said that if you are losing weight whilst on a low protein, low cal diet then it is hard if not impossible to build muscle mass. Hope that helps.

I do highly recommend the personalised plan. I didnt buy the meal plan but I know that other people have found it really helpful. There are also several 'what are we eating' threads as well as atomics brilliant essays. It is quite overwhelming at first but you will get there and it is super interesting if nothing else
    re the weights, it's true I don't recommend weight lifting BUT some people, esp. those that are already fit, just can't get their heartrate up enough from straight cardio and as long as they're eating lower protein, lower cal diet, they are able to shrink muscle mass even when using the light weights at high rep - it's just a trick to up intensity for people who need it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, that helps a lot. I think I'm gonna drop the weights and toning class as I really don't think it raises my heart rate enough, so I think I will substitute the step class on that day. We use some light weights in my favorite cardio class but everybodys heart rate is out the roof in that class lol and I dropped the weight to the bare minimum so that should be good I think.

What's with the jump and dump? It would seem to me you would be dumping more girl sperm since the boys are faster and would already be higher than the girls?

Oh and I'm a salt addict unfortunately so I am miserable not being able to use salt. Could I substitute garlic salt or would that make any difference?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the jump and dump is about lowering the amount of sperm that gets to the egg which sways pink but someone please correct me if I am wrong.

There is a really interesting essay by atomic which shows that shettles was wrong about boy sperm being faster (amongst other things), if I can find it i will post it unless someone gets there first. My boy has chickenpox and will be waking up soon...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy sperm are not faster than girl sperm! Jump and dump decreases sperm count which sways pink. Don't worry about salt. I don't think it sways at all. I have 2 boys on low salt diets and atomic has a girl on high salt!!

Garlic raises testosterone which might sway blue so it may be best avoided.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast