Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do I HAVE to exercise???

I can if I have to, but I've already lost like 10 pounds in the last 8-10 weeks doing the diet alone...is just doing the diet, enough? I'm a petite girl so can't lose TOO much more if you kwim.
    I was thinking of trying this month (haven't actually started ttc yet) but will wait if I need to.
    Mommy to

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't HAVE to exercise, the reason it's recommended is because it's getting good results.
    5 1/2 Due Sept 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess what I'm saying is, is diet alone equal to or less than diet with exercise?
    Also I thought exercise raises testosterone?? I actually used to do cardio almost every night last year but got lazy in the winter, and then when I started learning about swaying I read something about exercise possibly raising testosterone so I've been staying away.
    If the results are much better than without exercise I'll do it of course.
    Mommy to

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is suggested to do cardio for 60 minutes, anything less can build muscle and raise testosterone. LE diet has 66% success rate , exercise has 90% link to stats http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...readsheet.html some women just can't, either from ailments or no time, it's up to you.
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does it have to be 60 min every day? What if it was 60 min 3 days a week...would that then build muscle and raise test? Sorry for all the questions I'm just so confused
    Mommy to

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The more the better but I think atomic has said she has reason to believe the 60 mins is more important but idk I'd go for more than 3 days. It just seems too risky to me to only do 3 days. I wouldn't drop below 4-5 personally. I'm doing 6 though
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do minimum of 5 days a week at 60 minutes. I really wouldn't go below that. I am planning to do 5-6, some weeks will be 5 some will be 6. It would be interesting to see some women doing only 4 days a week and seeing how the results go with them.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here, I do a minimum 60 min at least 5 times-the last few weeks before trying I'll do 6.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't do the required amount of exercise to sway pink (reasons - underweight through diet so have lost ovulation and now risk my chances of falling pregnant at all plus due to back injury couldn't sustain more than moderate exercise) so have opted for the "couch potato" approach... ( If that's even possible with two crazy active boys and a busy lifestyle! Lol )

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also doing couch potato I'm petite, don't have weight to spare, work full time and have two kids so this was the best option for me I realize its not the best xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast