Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Urgent advice needed!

I am only CD10 and so was expecting a +OPK tues/wed next week but I just got a very positive test! We've only abstained 6 days and only been taking Zyrtec for 2 days....what do I do??

Do I leave it and hope I still have a +OPK tomorrow or BD tonight???

I thought I had our plan sorted for the week but this very positive OPK has thrown me off.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would BD tonight if I was you. Is this your first month using opks? Good luck xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it's my second month using opks.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know Atomic said to me to BD if it was positive 1-2 days early, but this is like 4 days earlier!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would db too if it was a 100% positive test. Supps and diet may change your cycle. Can you feel other signs of O coming up now?

I can't really answer about the abstaining, but as I have understood the one attempt only is more important than abstaining or fr. I might be totally wrong here, but would a fr hurry up-model (think I read about it here somewhere) be an alternative? To have him realease first on his own and then bd soon after?

Good luck to you!!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did.you have two positives in a row last month? X I would BD then keep testing in case its a false positive x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Marika. I have felt crappy all day and did have some EWCM this morning. I'm not doing temps so don't have that to help. I've also had mild "period" type pain but thought that may have been the refresh.

Yeah, maybe the release then attempt is a good idea. Need to get the kiddies to bed early! Lol!! How long should we have between a release and then BD?

Ahhhggghh...I know I'm supposed to relax but feeling nervous now.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat18 View Post
    Did.you have two positives in a row last month? X I would BD then keep testing in case its a false positive x

No, only one day of +OPK last month.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    Thanks Marika. I have felt crappy all day and did have some EWCM this morning. I'm not doing temps so don't have that to help. I've also had mild "period" type pain but thought that may have been the refresh.

Yeah, maybe the release then attempt is a good idea. Need to get the kiddies to bed early! Lol!! How long should we have between a release and then BD?

Ahhhggghh...I know I'm supposed to relax but feeling nervous now.
    I understand you totally! I got nervous too when we had our attempt the other day. I got a pos opk one day earlier than I expected and tried to analyze weather it was strong enough or if we shold wait. A few hours later it was as positive as those tests ever get, so we did the attempt. Husband was so stressed out about it he almost didn't make it! He does agree to sway (even though I do most swaying parts as diet) but thinks many things are crazy and found the fr for 9 days on his own was a bit tough.

About the hurry up fr thing I would try to find some more info or get a second opinion. I am quite a newbie here so a bit afraid of giving advice :-) My thoughts were just that if 4 days of abstain is not counted as a great abstain, then the other alternative might be better. But if you have some more time before the kids get to sleep you might be able to get some more input on that!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The kids seem to "know" that I'm supposed to be relaxed and that we want them in bed....they're being nightmares! Lol!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast