Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had my cards read a few times but no mention of gender of children....for this sway I've had a baby girl & healthy baby spell cast so we will see if it works or not! I'm very open minded about these things but do think there are a lot of cranks out there that so take advantage 😁

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Maybe he is looking at the shape of your face and discerning something from that. I think that is entirely possible and I often can guess "boy moms" in particular. Like I was just watching Joan Cusack in a movie and I was like, if she isn't a boy mom I"m a monkey's uncle and yep, 2 boys.
    Interesting and sorta a fun game! Any other boy mom faced celebs?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I asked a psychic whether is should go high tech or sway to get a girl. She said to sway- plus a whole lot of other stuff like sorting finances out first to reduce stress, follow the Chinese gender chart, and to try on the full moon. I followed her suggestions. Yet to see if I'm carrying a girl or boy
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam View Post
    Interesting and sorta a fun game! Any other boy mom faced celebs?
    Here are some I predicted

Catherine Keener
    Mary Louise Parker
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Natalie Portman
    TONS of scientists, I noticed very early on that female scientists are always having boys so I always guess boy for them
    Courtney Cox I just KNEW she must have had a girl because she's so skinny and she did!
    Drew Barrymore I told my husband a zillion times she would have girls. and eventually he was like, would you shut up?

But all that having been said, I have been wrong many times too, so you never know.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats cool Atomic, I have had heaps of correct guesses before. For my 3rd boy I always thought it would be a boy and was talking to a friend who wanted a boy and I a girl, and I said we would probably have the other way round and we did.
    As for psyhics Ive had 2 readings. One before I tried for baby 3 - I specifically went to find out how many kids and what sex, if he said 3 boys I wouldnt have swayed but he said he sees a girl in May. Well I tried and didnt get a girl or in May.
    I went again when pregnant with my fourth pregnancy (like 6 weeks) and there were lots of fertility type cards coming through and she said she saw a female but I lost that pregnancy 4 weeks later. I have always been sad wondering whether that was my girl, and that I couldve done things differently at the time. So nothing has really come true, however the first psychic said I have some abilities I should tune into - well I do have a set of tarot cards and lately each time Im pregnant I pull one card and its been pretty true so far,I pulled one the other day and it was "you have unresolved problems and disappointing or depressing elements have been disheartening you" but best course of action is dont give up! That was just what I needed to hear going into my next HT journey.
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently saw a fortune teller and to be honest I was pretty amazed. She said she saw me having two more children. The 2nd child will be an accident. As for our next child she said I will have a little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Both of my boys have blonde hair and blue eyes. And that wasn't something she got from looking at me because I have green eyes and my blonde hair is dyed auburn. Also she said that we will be pregnant by summer time and that I will have an easy pregnancy with no morning sickness. I know every pregnancy is different but with my previous 2 pregnancies it rang true as I have never suffered with morning sickness. I know it could be a fluke but I can't help feel amazed at some of the things she said and get excited about starting my sway!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Here are some I predicted

Catherine Keener
    Mary Louise Parker
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Natalie Portman
    TONS of scientists, I noticed very early on that female scientists are always having boys so I always guess boy for them
    Courtney Cox I just KNEW she must have had a girl because she's so skinny and she did!
    Drew Barrymore I told my husband a zillion times she would have girls. and eventually he was like, would you shut up?

But all that having been said, I have been wrong many times too, so you never know.
    Ooh I might just send you my picture Atomic!

I've had my cards read and they told me that my family would be male dominated!

5 HT cycles all BFN

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's more than just picture, it's the voice and demeanor.

Was totally wrong on Scarlett Johanson - I would have bet tons of money on her having a boy but nope. I am wrong a lot too!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12