Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlfriend View Post
    Your boys r gorgeous ! I can only imagine how cute your girl will be. Hope she can be a addition to that photo. Best of luck :-)
    Thanks I just imagine how a little girl would look in that picture. I think she would definitely complete our big family.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a psychic reading done. She had Everything to a tee!! Except I was having another boy!!!!😞
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pebmcpd7 View Post
    Had a psychic reading done. She had Everything to a tee!! Except I was having another boy!!!!
    No you claim your baby girl! Don't give up hope! I believe next go round we are gonna get our sweet baby girls we so longed for after 7 boys. who did your reading? Tania&Sandra Gibbs said girl for me for #8. So time will tell.
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; May 2nd, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bluewant1pink View Post
    No you claim your baby girl! Don't give up hope! I believe next go round we are gonna get our sweet baby girls we so longed for after 7 boys. who did your reading? Tania&Sandra Gibbs said girl for me for #8. So time will tell.
    Tania! Is she accurate with others reading?
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful family...i think this biological clock ticking what makes my yearning worse!

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_995 using Tapatalk
    Hoping to persuade hubby that we will oneday have a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pebmcpd7 View Post
    Tania! Is she accurate with others reading?
    Does Tania know you have 7 boys already? Does she ever see a girl for you? I hope she's wrong for you and you get your deserved baby girl! Cheri22 told me with #7 I was gonna have a girl even after I had ultrasound which confirmed boy she still said its a girl but she was so wrong lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a mother of 3 little girls... I got pregnant each time using the pull out method (the birth control method that doesn't work)each time. I am very fertile. I was always on a low calorie diet trying to keep my weight down. I always skip meals and drink diet soda. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by jmomof3girls; June 17th, 2014 at 01:59 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7 boys. They are fabulous and so beautiful.
    I am shocked that there are so many people out there with long strings of one gender. I hope you get your girls ladies.
    I am 38, and I'm really sure this is out last go. I had gd with Ds 3, but not 4. But I think with 5 I will bc I KNOW it's the last.
    Wish I could have a baby marathon and keep trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just jumping in here aswell lol, ithink we all feel the same abut having a girl, im just worried about knowing when to stop, ive got 5 boys already dh got a daughter with his previous wife which sometimes makes things harder ;( im praying this month ive got pregnant and so hope its my chance of a little princess, i suffer with very bad postnatal depression after my babys and i do think even though i love them totally and wouldnt change them if i had been blessed with a baby girl that i wouldnt have suffered depression, if i could take a tablet that would stop my brain wanting a girl so much i would cause its heartbreaking and cruel at times ;( lets pray for pink dust to finally come our way xx
    im a mummy to

im trying my first sway with the hope of finally having

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a beautiful bunch of boys. You have a really awesome family and you must be proud. I felt a bit of what it must be like when we had all of DPs 6 boys living under our roof for a couple of nights a week for 6 months. The big bunch of boys was an awesome and truely unique dynamic and I loved it but that feeling of unbalance, of not having just one other on 'my side of the fence' was a baffling and one. I only have three boys and thought DP would surely be due some girls but no. I couldn't believe it when we found out he was having his 5th and 6th sons. I can't imagine what it must be like having your 5th, 6th or 7th boy and not even just one girl.
    I really hope you ladies with large boy families get your girl next time. You so deserve it and I can only imagine how protective and loving all those big brothers would be towards her. Best of luck to you all from the bottom of my heart.

Oh and my partner smokes heavily and drinks but it seemed not to be enough to sway pink for him!
    Hoping lucky number 7 for him is the girl of the family if we get that far.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345