Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic that post literally had me cracking up!!! LOL!!!!!!! Omg that was super helpful!!! I bought Crystal Light and my hubby has been killing it! He doesn't take any meds or supps except a colon cleanser. He's 32 and is otherwise a healthy guy. He loves his sweets though. He usually works out 2-3 times a week. I think I can get him to take the Zyrtec the day of too. I have cranberry, mag, calcium and peppermint at home bur I'd have to beg him to take it. I should be O on may 12th which means I'd need to start the FR on May 2. I'm on cd3 today
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder should I use rephresh next sway since I used it last sway and got a boy.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bluewant1pink View Post
    I wonder should I use rephresh next sway since I used it last sway and got a boy.
    6blue you used repHresh last time? Did you do any of the other methods? For example, did you take supps, DTD missionary, change your diet and of so how long, add Aci Jel or Replens for the burst to lower pH? What was your technique last time?
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we are getting very similar results both with and without it. I would be fine with people leaving it out, but it's just that many people really really want to do some sort of VJ treatment for pH and the jellies are way safer than douches.

nutshell version:

Jellies not getting outstanding results so everyone can feel perfectly free to leave them out if htey so desire.

However, if you are a big believer in pH and swaying the jellies are a better and safer alternative to douching. And no one should do the extreme douchign that they recommend on some of the other sites.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I'm at cd5 and have officially stopped my period today. Is there anything else I should be doing? I'm taking my baby aspirin, metamucil, and folic acid. I plan to start FR today or within the next 3 days since I should be O on the 12th. I'm going to get my RePhresh tonight along with the OPK. Anything else? (Oh, still on the LE diet & losing weight too! Yes!!!!)
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    we are getting very similar results both with and without it. I would be fine with people leaving it out, but it's just that many people really really want to do some sort of VJ treatment for pH and the jellies are way safer than douches.

nutshell version:

Jellies not getting outstanding results so everyone can feel perfectly free to leave them out if htey so desire.

However, if you are a big believer in pH and swaying the jellies are a better and safer alternative to douching. And no one should do the extreme douchign that they recommend on some of the other sites.
    Thanks! I definitely gonna try rephresh again. Next time instead of half I might just use the whole thing the day before bd.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLuv View Post
    6blue you used repHresh last time? Did you do any of the other methods? For example, did you take supps, DTD missionary, change your diet and of so how long, add Aci Jel or Replens for the burst to lower pH? What was your technique last time?
    My youngest child I loss weight the month before conceiving. I was getting stressed out and overwhelmed so I stopped the diet and was gonna get back on board with it the next month since I had just purchased my custom plan. I did try to stay away from somethings I normally ate but not all I must admit I ate Chinese food around that time and some pizza hut. Cause I was on a break but still end up BD thanks to my dh wanting a quickie lol. Yes we bd missionary. I used rephresh every few days from AF to day before O. half amount each time. I used it night before BD and a few minutes after BD, finger tip afterwards. I was actually trying to kill the swimmers by using it after bd but I guess not lol. I really didn't think I was gonna get pregnant that cycle. Such a surprise. I took was Pure Vitamin C- 500mg -AF-few days after O
    Folic Acid – 800mcg
    Acidophilus-1 pill a day (later found out that probably sway boy)
    vitex,metformin,and cinnamon pills. I didn't do calcium,magnesium,cranberry which I did in the past and got boys.
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; May 1st, 2014 at 01:11 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6blue so you think Acidophilus and stress did it for you huh? What was so bad about the chinese food? White rice is allowed and some veggies are too?...Or did you get the beef kind? Did you BD on O day too? I cheated a little on my diet these past couple days. I ate some cake! :-(
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLuv View Post
    6blue so you think Acidophilus and stress did it for you huh? What was so bad about the chinese food? White rice is allowed and some veggies are too?...Or did you get the beef kind? Did you BD on O day too? I cheated a little on my diet these past couple days. I ate some cake! :-(
    I remember some saying acidophilus may actually sway boy. I'm not to sure about stress. I over did the Chinese food we happened to go out to eat at a Chinese buffet. I bd once I got + OPK, so I think it was O day.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember some saying acidophilus may actually sway boy. I'm not to sure about stress. I over did the Chinese food we happened to go out to eat at a Chinese buffet. I bd once I got + OPK, so I think it was O day.
    Oh wow! I've managed to stay away from ALL red meat. I eat rice and sometimes noodles though. I think I've done well with that. Cake is certainly my weakness! I've been losing weight on the LE diet though. I sometimes snack in between meals which I know I shouldn't do. I get hungry and I don't eat all my calories during lunch and dinner so I eat a little snack.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast