Thread: Should we?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should we?

DTD tonight? My dollar store OPK shows the test line darker, but my CVC brand is almost there, but not completely. Until now, we were DTD every 4 days and last night was the one and we just followed schedule. I guess, we should do the real deal today, but doing it 2 days in a row makes me very nervous-doesn't that sway more blue? I just feel we should have done it last night with the "not there yet tests", but didn't get clarification...I'm totally bummed right now and I feel like we missed the best timing, I just want to cry!
    Last edited by purpledream; May 1st, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When was the last time you BDed? Last night? If so, your timing is great if you O in the next 3 days. I would just keep BDing every 4 days. Don't do two nights in a row, that definitely sways boy!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we BDed last night(protected!), it was the 4th night from last time. If we BD 4 days from last night, though, aren't we going to miss O? It looks like my sticks are turning positive sometimes later today...Thank for your input!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes have unprotected attempt tonight. You may very well get a pos between then and now anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and just to clarify the only reason I am having you attempt is because your prev. BD was protected. If you had had unprotected attempt I would not have had you attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what Atomic said

I was going to say that if you had protected sex last night, that doesn't count! So absolutely DTD tonight without protection! No swimmers from last night, so tonight's the night

If I'm not mistaken, DTD (unprotected) every 4 days unprotected is a strategy to ensure you don't miss your fertile period....so swimmers may be around whenever your egg is released.

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Guess I really should have done it last night since today is the day my father passed away years ago and I'm so sad and grieving today...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to wish you the best of of luck purple! I hope this is it for you
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!