Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My rough, TTC pink plan (so far)

I'm not sure when we will make our attempt, but I am getting a plan together, and I'd love some advice! What do you think if this?:

LE diet. This is hard, because DH is an amazing cook, and we are VERY health-food centered.

No breakfast, only 1 cup of coffee with a splash of milk and a little whip cream around 5-6am.
    Lunch around 10-12.

NO SNACKING! (This one is hard for me. I HATE feeling hungry! It makes me irritable. Or as DH says, "hungry + angry=HANGRY!" Lol!)

Dinner around 5pm.

Switch DH to tighty-whitey undies.

BD once a week. (Saturday is "date night"

Take up running/cycling. Both DH and I will run/bike ride 5-6 days a week. (Distance suggestions?)

1-4 glasses of white wine/moscato or 1-3 lager beers 2-4 times a week, in the evening before bed.

I used to love soda. Haven't drank it in years. Maybe I will allow myself to endulge in Coke and sprite more often, if it seems to sway pink. (I like Sprite and Mexican coke)

Thoughts so far?
    Last edited by Trike3; May 5th, 2014 at 01:07 PM.
    DS - 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good to me! I would also consider looking into Vitex Berry, Saw Palmetto, and Baby Aspirin (for you) and Olive Leaf Extract for DH. I don't know your specifics, but those things at least look like they help sway on the statistics spreadsheet. But supplements are totally optional, so it's up to you.
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If DH enjoys cooking, consider buying the meal plan and have him follow it, but embellish the recipes with his own seasonings. Having him follow the diet will help you do so immensely.

Consider trying lower fat dairy in your coffee or limiting fat, so as to maximize the low blood sugar/fasting period.

I would focus most on the diet/no snacking, since it sounds like it might be difficult for you. Along with exercise and one attempt, you'll have a very solid sway. Other details are just bonuses IMO! But, I do think the wine & soda sounds good.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It will take you a long time to get pg if only bd one attempt a week. If you bd once every 4 days that will naturally give you one attempt in your fertile window without worrying about charting and opks.

Licorice root for DH is also good.

I heard a study that men who ran 30+ miles per week have more daughters. You need 60+ minutes of cardio 6-7 days a week to sway pink (basically you're overtraining and not eating enough protein to build muscle.)
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds great but I would also add folic acid, Vitex, SP and baby aspirin as Christi suggested, I really believe dieting and exercising are important factors but do not underestimate the power of magic little things messing your hormones, I think that's great for swaying pink. And OLE for DH if he's over 35 or LR if he's younger.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also going to stay away from Preseed! First time we used it, we got DS !
    DS - 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it looks great!! I would just mention be sure to drink your sugar pops WITH meals rather than between to be sure your blood sugar has a chance to drop a bit between meals.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ