Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Intro and question: TTC Girl w/naturally high muscle mass tips/tricks of cardio to avoid muscle gain

Wow...after reading the LE guidelines thread and the "How we got our girls" threads in their entirety...I see exactly how I conceived 4 boys(1 angel boy, 3 living).

My intro is a tad lengthy, so thank you in advance if you read through it all. Please add one here if you like. I am kind of new to posting here again after mostly lurking the past couple years. I am reading as much as possible to try and learn and get to know all of you ladies. Your info is so helpful, already!
    Well, I was always into supplements, proper nutrition, running, keeping balanced blood sugar, getting enough protein, working out and so on. I also was always a snacker/ grazer...obviously all not good to conceive a girl! t probably doesn't help that I gain muscle very easily, although I wouldn't say I'm high testosterone, (I don't have the obvious signs, I'd assume) but maybe that doesn't help. I always have had larger biceps, thighs, etc. anyone else have this issue and end up with girls?

We do have healthy, big and strong boys, though. I've always wanted a boy and a brother for him since I was young, but was afraid to have a girl because I don't have a great relationship with my mother. Now that I'm a mom, after our 2nd and now 3rd boy I started to want a daughter and I know it won't be the same with myself and my children as it has been for my mother and I.

I always drank a lot of milk every day and have eaten eggs for breakfast ( or any good quality protein)...so this is seriously a huge breakthrough for me to discover the LE diet. If I had conceived while I was in the Air Force, my diet would have alligned with the LE diet, easily, though. I got out after meeting my husband, and he stayed in...no longer did I have to be as careful with diet or fitting into a uniform or Physical fitness tests. On with my snacking .
    My first boy was a first try after a night of eating steak, sweets and drinking wine and a week prior while in vacation eating lots of high cal foods...DS2 was right upon weaning DS1 from bf and I had one "warning period" before he was conceived(a bit sooner than we'd planned! They are 21 months apart).
    The other 2 of our boys were conceived after I learned of swaying and I was attempting to go by the IG method, which failed in more ways than one. The aspartame is something I'd never touch, but I did when our angel boy was conceived. I drank lots of it prior, despite my better judgement. He had DOwns Syndrome and I lost him at 14 weeks in 2011. I blame myself and the horrid aspartame and other factors in the IG diet. Maybe it would have happened anyway...but I cannot help up give part of that blame to it. We've moved on and my husband was deployed shortly after that, which was just after an early 5 week missed miscarriage just before he left. Two d&Cs in one year because my body wouldn't naturally miscarry. So, upon his return, I hadn't been following any diet. We conceived the day he returned. 9 months later, our littlest boy, DS3 who is now 19 months old was born. Now summer is about here and we'd like to conceive in July or August. All of our boys were conceived in winter months, so maybe the heat will help. Also, my ovulation dates have all been in New Moon since I got my cycle back after nursing DS3.

Any thoughts on moon phases, ions? I'm not heavily reliant on any of that, but if you'd like to add to it or to the muscle mass factor and how you got through it, I'd love to hear your stories. Thank you and best wishes to all!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please bump as I'm out of time for long q's today!

welcome!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump