Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I don't get a BFP in June I don't know if I'm going to continue with LE. It is knocking me around big time. I am so lethargic & depressed. I will reevaluate at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls, I'm not the best at doing personal responses, but I am definitely reading them all! I'm starting to get nervous as the attempt gets closer. I know it will probably take a few tries. and I'm getting so worn down by the diet and exercise plan. DH helped himself yesterday and our abstain got cut a little short. But he's been thankfully taking his supps like a champ and even chugged soy milk yesterday.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey primal mumma sorry you are feeling that way, how long you been on the diet for?
    Yeah we all really deserve BFP's this month! Though im going to try really really hard not to obsess this month xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only about 6 weeks Kitkat & it's a real struggle for me. I've had a headache for weeks, couldn't kill it with any painkillers etc... Today I ate a chicken thigh & it was gone within 10 minutes. I have never coped well without animal protein.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're feeling bad Primalmamma. And five years for DS, that really put's things in perspective, like me feeling 4 months has been long! I do understand that with those years you automatically might feel stressed about ttc if it brings you back the memories. Swaying has (at least for me) taken the ttc to another intensity level, it's not just getting pg, it's everything else as well.

About your headache and not feeling well, maybe you need to adjust the diet a bit? Maybe it's too low of protein etc? I would ask Atomic for more advice. It's not supposed to be torture.

I hope you can get som good advice and find a level of LE that makes you feel ok.
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's official CD1 for me so June here I come! Sorry the diet sucks Primalmama. I've been cheating like crazy lately and not counting calories. Guess I need to step it up since we will be trying again in 2-3 weeks. I'm definitely dropping the Zyrtec once my period is over and I guess for this cycle I'll stuck with one attempt but not totally decided yet.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal I am so sorry the diet is making you feel this way. Your health must come first. I'm sure atomic will have some good advice for you. If you are doing the exercise maybe you could go to 60-70g protein a day and then add some chicken to those salad kebabs? I had some chicken last night and my protein for the day was under 70g.

I had a pos OPK yesterday so our attempt was last night! I guess I will O today or tomorrow! Just when I had chicken last night and will have sushi today lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal I would suggest increasing your fat and protein a bit...you will feel a lot better. I have the same issues and after my loss I just didn't feel comfortable with the limits I was doing before. It was the perfect Le diet but I didn't feel well anymore which I wasn't okay with. So now I eat meat every other day and upped my fat intake too. I just don't over do anything and keep my calories around 1500.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I eat chicken nearly every day, is that not a good thing? I've cut out ref meat entirely for 6 months noe whereas I was having it 4 times a week before

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wrote this in the food thread too so my apologies to anyone who has already read it: So after careful consideration, discussions with Atomic & with my husband I've decided to go back to my normal paleo diet but eat lower calorie & less meat/protein overall. I found LE was affecting my health negatively in a myriad of ways. I was extremely lethargic, depressed, anxious (protein stimulates serotonin which is what a lot of anti-depressants do) & my IBS symptoms (which are aggravated by grains & legumes) were making every day a misery. I had gone from my usual exercising 6 & sometimes 7 days a week to barely being able to drag my sorry butt off the couch, I was GAINING weight & life was just not pleasant for anyone. On Saturday morning I had a full blown panic attack & decided enough was enough. So I have eaten paleo for 2 days... Today I've been up since 5am & have been on the go all day, including a 5k run. I feel the best I've felt in weeks. I won't be going back to LE & will attempt to sway with lower calories overall & exercise. And of course one attempt at +OPK. It is best for me & my family & I'm not so dead set on having a girl that i want my health or my family to suffer.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast