Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you primal no shame in it. Gotta do what is right for you. I basically dropped le in some ways too. I just stuck to lower calories...low blood sugar and didn't go crazy bananas with the other limits. Better you're healthy and happy than miserable.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you made the right decision, primal!

While I totally think atomic knows her sway stuff, the LE diets and all the sway tactics aren't for everyone. And, honestly I don't think they are needed for everyone in order for us to get our girls. No one knows whey we're "boy moms," and, really, it could be different for each of us why we've had boys in the past. Atomic has some great working theories and tons of observations that help us push in the pink direction, but she's the first to say it's not a "do this, do that—boom a girl!" I've had to lighten up on the LE myself, and it's been a total internal struggle. But for me it was a matter of: do I do strict LE or do I remain calm (LE messed with my blood sugar and hormones to where I was snapping and stressing over every little thing) and exercise? So, yeah, I still think you're in for a pink bean.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    totally - remember, I didn't even WANT to do a diet because I feared people would take it too seriously and stick to it too closely. I just wanted some guidelines on how to change your guys' normal diets in a more pink friendly direction. But some people really wanted a diet so I made one. Any changes you guys make still sway pink, it does not have to be "the LE Diet" in order to sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All! I would like to introduce myself!! Hope you don't mind me joining your thread I am super excited to be TTC pink in June. I have two beautiful boys, I have just always dreamed of a daughter my whole life. This is it for us. I was just curious but what are some things you gals TOTALLY took out of your diet on LE diet? Also, have you ladies TTC pink only do one attempt that month?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome Charli33 and good luck! The only things I have cut out are breakfast cereal, fortified foods (such as granolas and cereal bars) and fruit juices (apart from the ones in cocktails!) Everything else is fair game and allowed for me. Yes, trying to stick to the one attempt (and try to BD every 4 days but not doing that in military precision, just when we feel like it) but for me it depends on when positive OPK comes. This month we had BD on CD8 and CD12 but then I got a positive OPK on CD14 so we BD that night. I know most people would count that as 2 attempts but I have been TTC all year, am 36 in September and wasnt confident with a possible 3/4 day cut off as one attempt.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to sound dumb, but what does BD stand for?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby dance...doing the deed. Welcome!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol! Cute way of saying that thanks!!! Good luck to all!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! CD1 for me so here I am! This will be my 3rd attempt. Hope we get lots of BFPs this month. If not, I'll be taking off July since we'll be in Italy and Greece on vacation and I won't be able to do my LE diet fully, exercise, or drink alcohol there. So it's either June or wait till August. I should O around the 16th this month. We leave for Greece on the 22nd so I'll be doing my TWW abroad. I only exercised once during this last TWW so the plan is to start up again today and do it every day through O. My diet has sucked this past week as well so getting back on track with that too.
    Last edited by essnce629; June 2nd, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck essnce, hope this is your lucky month! Will be good to have 2ww on holiday - nice and distracting!

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast