Thread: Timing Question

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Timing Question

I know some think timing is the least important thing, but I concieved both of my boys right at O, so I think it might matter.

I really really want to get pg this cycle. We are going on holidays shortly after so I know my diet will go downhill. So far I have done well, diet since May, lost 14 lbs.

I will be using Refresh and I will probably use the Refresh douche prior to BD if I have EWCM.

So what timing do you suggest? I have a 28-30 day cycle, ovulating on day 13-15. Doing abstinence. No way for us to do frequent release. I was thinking once on day 11 but I'm not sure if I will get pg. I will be doing OPKs and I'm charting.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe to BD CD 9 and then CD 11, that way you will have 2-4 days cut-off ( from BDing CD 11) and enough sperm to get you pg (from BDing 48 hours apart)
    Hope it's not too confusing

Make sure to remain on strict girl diet until you're sure you Oed so the environment is ultimately girl friendly.

I got DD2 from frequent BDing through O, didn't sway.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not confusing! That sounds like a good plan. I just so want to be pg and be off the diet!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would prob. abstain and then DTD on CD 10 or 11, (this would cover the O on CD 13/14 with a 2 or 3 day cutoff) then if you are in a big hurry to get pg and DH is willing, have him start to release 2 x a day if he can, then on CD 13 if you still haven't ovulated, have him release once, dump it out, and DTD again that day (this would cover the possibility of Oing on CD 15, because CD 10/11 to CD 15 is too long a cutoff to be able to count on getting pregnant)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ