Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Getting ready to ovulate

Did my OPK this morning and it is almost as dark as the control line and I have ewcm this am....I think I may get a shot this month after all....I have been using rePhresh since I stopped AF...Due for another tube tonight....We have been dtd everyday since AF...This is really early for me to O....I hope its real and not a fake surge....We are going to continue to dtd until I leave Friday morning.....I pray I am lucky enough to catch an egg this month...If not I will try again in Sept once I am back from caring for my mother....Wouldn't it be great if I could get a BFP while I am home with her....She is a such a fighter I think it would give her even more determination to beat this awful disease!!!

She is doing great these day!!!! I hope and pray she can have a good summer with us!!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, I really hope you O and get your BFP this month.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck!!
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder should I use my rePhresh now? we are going to dtd tonight......or should I use replens....Now I don't know what to do
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Good luck to you!
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and lots of love to your mum, x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm unable to help on your Replens/RePhresh question...Hope someone can give you some solid insight. Sending you lots of luck... and sending your Mom lots of love... I can't wait to hear you got a BFP!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How close are you to actually doing the deed?! If you really want to get pregnant this month you might not want to use a whole applicator of Rephresh too close to the event. How long has it been since your last lot of Rephresh? Maybe you could use just a little and add some more tomorrow morning or use Replens tonight and Rephresh tomorrow.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies!!! Its so awesome to have such great support....

I did use a tube of rephresh....I used one on Sat...We will not be dtd until late tonight because my hubby works late and them we put the kids to bed....We will continue to dtd until Thursday night, my flight leaves early friday morning....maybe I won't use anything else now...or maybe a fingertip of replens after...I really want to get my BFP while I am with my mom so I wont douche or anything else...
    I think I will just do a hot relaxing bath each night with hubby and we use sylk as lube too...I dont check pH cause I dont want to get too obsessed....I will do a fingertip of replens and a lot of praying....I am excited...I really hope I can get my BFP this month
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast