Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling down!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling down!

I am feeling so down tonight. It seems everywhere I look there's baby girls! Kelly Clarkson just had a girl, Shannan Pontons wife is pregnant (and my stupid irrational brain just "knows" she will have a girl), there are gender reveals of girls circulating through everything and I went shopping today and there were baby girls everywhere!!

And I'm on CD2 today but don't know what to do about this month as I have been off LE for over a week and haven't exercised for weeks and even tonight, we had fronds over for pizza and I thought "I'll get vegetarian and just eat 2 slices" but I ended up eating 3 vegetarian slices, 2 garlic bread pieces and 2 chicken pieces of pizza!! WTF?? And then I cried cause I felt so bad that I want a girl more than anything but I can't even follow the diet!!??!

If we don't try this month, we won't even think about it again til December, but if I do get pregnant this month and it's a boy, I'll blame my crappy effort of swaying!
    But I'm also worried DH will change his mind within the next six months so I'll never get a chance to try again.

I had it all together when we were swaying before the m/c but I just can't seem to get 'my s%#t together' again, even though I want this soooo bad!! 😢

I just don't know what to do. 😞
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and I tried to chat to DH and asked what he thinks and all i got was a "I dunno" 😠

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you feel down, Try to stay positive I know sometimes it easier said than done... Good thoughts your way..
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH just comes to me and says "so cause were not trying anymore does that mean I can go to the gym??" Arrggghh!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks missxo 💜

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know some of what you are feeling today. But it's a new day tomorrow darl . Hope you'll feel better after a good sleep xxx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're so down I wish I had some wonderful words of wisdom to make this easier for you. I hope you find the strength (and some freaking support from DH) to continue on your journey for a daughter. With all the stress that's been coming at you, it's no wonder you are struggling with your sway. Give yourself a break....you've been dealing with a lot. Today is a new day and you can make it whatever you chose. Be kind to yourself...you deserve it.

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Angie x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear you are down Mumofsix. It is understandable though, you have been through a lot lately and seem to have a big lack of support. I wish that the girls on here could be there for you irl! Or well, in first place I would wish your family and husband would change.

And I don't think you are doing as bad on the diet as you think, from all I see you are doing such a great job with the sway. I think you being so alone in this swaying process, having to do the decisions and feeling it is all in your hands is putting a lot (too much) pressure on you.

As angie said, be kind to yourself, you deserve it!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey mum , im sorry you are feeling like this!! I too agree with marika you are too hard on yourself... It always sounds like you are brilliant on the diet. If I was you I would sway this last month and pray for a BFP if not I would take a break from swaying, just enjoy life, relax, re group and come back ready for a Dec conception! Hope you find your answers xxxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast