Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of ladies who are getting girls have been exercising. It's something to strongly consider!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To help you ladies out. I wanted to say that with DS3 I tried to do a sway, I do have a vitamin issues so even with a sway diet I did have a boy. I did vitex, cranberry, folic, prenatal, sudafed, and the others I don't remember. I ate a lot of fat free yogurt, low nutri veg, and low meat. Not to forget the diet drinks all day long. We did dtd every day with a cut off and never got preg until the month I stopped check of O.

This time around I am only eating low or none nutri veg, I was going to eat srping mix salad but could find one that looked fresh so I got iceberg instead. My days are 4-6cp of coffee w/splenda and non dairy creamer (calories in that). eating breakfast only when I am hungry around 10-11 and that is rice puff with whole milk (my protein). not really hungry for lunch so I skipped it. Ate about 2-4 bites of chicken (some days no meat) and had iceberg salad with a little dressing. 30oz each of crystal light (w/fiber) and diet coke. I am taking Clomid, folic, zry, ben, and asprin. rephresh 4-6 hours before dtd.

I would like to eat more but not in the mood. Last time when I had to plan all the pills and eat it was just to much so this time I am going with the flow and eating only when hungry.

As of now I am 3dpo so we will see what happens.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll second the exercise advice! It's the most effective sway tactic that we can control (most of us can't get Clomid and won't be swaying right away after a miscarriage.)

I'm so sorry HT didn't work out for you, Deaks! I will say that, compared to the heaven and earth you moved to try HT, a few months on LE and a few weeks of exercise should be a snap for you! For most of us, the diet just takes a week or two to get used to and then it's second nature. I will admit that I missed breakfast and ribs, but now the weight loss was fabulous, and I got to eat lots of the things I love that I normally cut out of my healthy diet (bread, potatoes, rice noodles, sweets, and WAY more wine and beer than moderation dictates!)

I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Here's the link to my sway if you'd like to read through:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This advice is good but what if, like Deaks & I, you have 3 or more boys & swayed the last time round to end up with an opposite? I did the whole kitchen-sink full-on LE diet & Clomid sway. It's not how to sway per se, but perhaps the little tweaks here & there.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks all. For me the trouble with swaying again is I feel the disappointment of an opposite is greater. Plus my cycles are crazy in terms of length and pinpointing ov so any kind of timed bd just doesn't work as ov starts and stops. Plus dh BIG into food so he 100% won't diet and would rather throw more money at ht! At the moment i am on metformin and when not doing pgd this tends to create less cm for me. It is small (ish) changes like that that I was hoping might say worked for them. Clutching at straws I guess! I will think long and hard snout the diet for myself but don't really have any weight to loose as it is. Can easily do no breakfast and drink diet coke though.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just googled metformin and cm and actually I don't think it can be that that dried it up.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took Vitex, wasn't eating breakfast, wasn't eating a lot of meat, was sick and wasn't getting much sleep. I just felt really run down. I wasn't really swaying at the time.
    Me, Angela- 30 & DH, 35
    Our babies- DS ('05), DS ('07), DS ('10), DD ('13) Missed m/c at 11w on 9/10/15

Our Rainbow baby GIRL is due July 2016!
    Our 2nd little girl after 3 sweet boys!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The one attempt thing I think is getting great results and that is def. one easy thing I did differently. It's NOT timing, it's just having one attempt instead of 2, 3, 4.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Thanks all. For me the trouble with swaying again is I feel the disappointment of an opposite is greater. Plus my cycles are crazy in terms of length and pinpointing ov so any kind of timed bd just doesn't work as ov starts and stops. Plus dh BIG into food so he 100% won't diet and would rather throw more money at ht! At the moment i am on metformin and when not doing pgd this tends to create less cm for me. It is small (ish) changes like that that I was hoping might say worked for them. Clutching at straws I guess! I will think long and hard snout the diet for myself but don't really have any weight to loose as it is. Can easily do no breakfast and drink diet coke though.
    Husband doesn't need to do diet.

I think it is good you know your own heart - some people find swaying gives them peace of mind as in "if I have an opposite I know I did what I can and it's meant to be" but for others it does aggravate it. This is one of those things that only you can know.

RE Met and CM - I think you know your own body best and if you think it's making less CM, then that very well may be the case.

I do think that per your PCOS history you are going to be better off in MANY ways on one of the alternate diets in the PCOS thread (I linked you to this somewhere out there) The atomic fertility diet is only going to help you get pregnant and if you do the variant for pink swayers who may go HT, it will not impinge on future HT rounds if you want to go that route.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    This advice is good but what if, like Deaks & I, you have 3 or more boys & swayed the last time round to end up with an opposite? I did the whole kitchen-sink full-on LE diet & Clomid sway. It's not how to sway per se, but perhaps the little tweaks here & there.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    Even with 80% success rate (which we are not getting anywhere near that), 20% opposites is still a HELL of a lot of little dudes! I just hate to see you guys combing over things (MARTHA) looking for the tweaks you can make when really, it is very likely just nothing more than sheer bad luck (and not that any child is ever bad luck)

I do think that the thing that we need to avoid is the too strict sways because then we have to relax in order to get pg and restore ovulation and then any relaxation in that dept. is perceived as an improvement in condition by the ol' body!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast