Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not getting pregnant

Hi I know this seems silly as some take many more cycles to get their bfp, but im on month 3 soon to be month 4 I think, and been on the le diet (kind of) since Jan. im 13dpo ish although not sure I ovulated, and expecting af today.

Im just getting so down with getting bfns. I started testing too early as always and just so miserable with seeing blank space where I pray a line would be.

Does anyone else get really down?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most definitely hunni. I tested from 10dpo last month right up to 6days late just for af to show her face :/ it will happen and I look at it as many people try for years to get pregnant. I was lucky for attempt no1 with my 3rd and wasn't trying with my other 2 x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I get down a lot too. I know where you are coming from - it is so frustrating and defeating when each month is a failure. I came off BCP at the beginning of jan expecting to be PG by march! I started the diet at the end of October. Now that the age gap I wanted (2-2.5 years) is out of the window, the maternity policy at work is going to change any moment, none of us is getting younger (my DH is so helpfully reminding me all the time), friends know we are trying because I didn't think it would take this long etc etc etc.... I feel like a massive failure and my DH is blaming me. He keeps saying I've had such a radical change in diet (not true in my eyes...), I spend too much time in the gym (bull) and we don't BD enough (well no wonder with his attitude!!!)

Sorry I don't have any real advice, just to say you are not alone in how you feel. I hope AF stays away for you x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed on ig in 2010. My first 2 sons i fell pg so easily, 2nd son was a one hit wonder wedding night baby! I mc'd mth 6 & 8. Dropped all douching, supps, timing on mth 11 & got my sticky bfp, ds3! I expected it to take longer this time but got pg mth 3 with one attempt but it was a blighted ovum, caught the next egg with only one attempt. I'm 38 so expected a longer time ttc this time. I guess not using lime or potions helped. I remember the frustration well, 11 mths was a long journey, yes i got an opposite, but he was well worth the wait good luck xx
    Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, that is a crappy feeling. I think the thing that makes it harder is having to stick with all the sway factors for so long. I think I'm totally deprived of some necessary nutrients because I have been craving all my old boy friendly foods badly lately. I'm only on month 2 of TTC, but it feels like longer since this is month 4 of the diet and exercise (I'm getting tired and weak)! I hope you get your BFP soon, fingers crossed for you!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I totally get how you feel! I've been on LE since Jan and got PG in March only to m/c in April and can't seem to get that BFP since. It's disheartening!

I'm currently in the 2ww on our third cycle since the m/c but not holding high hopes.

You're not at all alone in your feelings. xx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the same boat too. I've been swaying since January and still no BFP. I'm thinking it's fruitless as I ttced for my first for three years with no swaying and had to have ivf. However DS2 was one attempt shortly after AF returned after DS1. So I don't know if it's swaying or the fertility of a 38 year old who couldn't get pg when they were 30. Anyway I totally understand what you're going through and I'm a little sick of the vegetarian food but loving the weight loss. Best of luck!
    2010 2012 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please let me know what all you're doing and I can tell you what to drop.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im mainly staying away from the big no's, red meat, pots, bananas, tomatoes and pastry
    Cranberry supps
    Folic acid

Bding on pos opk

Dh is doing same no big no's
    LR
    Biotin
    Cranberry

Hot shower before bd

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads