Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New, finally have an idea of my sway though... Thoughts?

After much research, I'm glad to have a pretty solid idea of where I want to go with my sway.... A little background on us, I'm 31 DH is 26, I have one son from a previous relationship. Financially I feel as though we would be comfortable with only having just one more child, everyone in the house agrees a girl would be a great addition so I figure why not make the best attempt! I just took my nuva ring out (one week into cycle) after being on it for 5 months, piror to that I had an IUD for 5 years.

My sway so far: (your advice/imput welcome too!!)

-probably not going to do much in terms of diet, except cut out red meat and potatoes
    - no vitamins except folic acid, (should I do the recommend 800 or more?)
    - saw palmetto, 320 mg for me, everyday beginning now but when ready for attempts it will only be AF-O
    - licorice root 450, 3x's a day for DH (2 weeks on, 2 off), beginning now.
    -sugar free drink mix throughout the day for both DH and I
    -baby asprin 3-4 days a week for DH and I
    -DH wear tighty whities
    -DH hot showers before attempts
    ~I'm undecided on frequency of attempts, I think easiest for us would be every four days (with FR for DH) as I'm Nervous about tracking/ possibly missing ovulation... Suggestions?
    ~Also, at first was going to start out with either jump and dump or Benadryl, which if either do you think would be best?

How does it sound? Not enough, too much? Did I miss any big components?

We are hoping to make our first attempt as soon as possible, maybe next month... Do you think that's way too soon, if we were to start all this now?

Im so glad to have found this site, thanks ladies!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome . The things that have been getting the best results seems to be the Le diet + exercise (60 min cardio per day) + one attempt. Not easy I know! I'm actually feeling pretty nervous about the diet + exercise thing myself! I think the other things you are planning will give you a light sway. That's fine if you are happy with that too
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to add exercise in but I have severe lung issues that prevent me from doing anything but brisk walks :-( Is not being able to add in exercise really going to set us back??

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My diet as of now is already around 1200, what other changes to it would i have to make? I was confused reading up about the LE diet... I kinda got overwhelmed and decided to forgo it and work on the other things, but if combined with the lack of exercise its going to hurt us I can re look into it.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the diet is the most important thing. You want to do the diet safely and atomic has spent a lot of time trying to make it all good for swaying as well as safe. You can buy a 21 day Le meal plan. Would be a good option if you find it all too confusing and don't want to get all obsessed about it . I'm guessing your lung issues might sway pink a bit for you anyway and people have still been getting good results with no exercise so that option sounds like it's probably right for you. Good luck . Wish I could join you in the TTC group but have to wait till DS3 grows up a bit
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for me the diet is the biggest thing...having three boys it has been a little tough to change my routine.
    Mom to three princes (9) (8) (20 months)...hoping for a to complete our beautiful family. Come on and make yourself at home!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can imagine Hopingforaprincess! I'm worrying about it already.

Sorry to throw you all up in the air again Shanst! Sway planning is hard work isn't it!
    Last edited by covered in blue; June 30th, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's ok, worst case I'll just stick to my original and make it a light sway...
    I'll look into the 21 day plan, I'm not sure how DH will feel about buying it though. Is there anyway someone could give me a typical day or two of examples, I'm an embarrassingly picky eater and I have quite a few texture issues so I want to be sure it's something I could even do before I approach DH about it. Thanks again :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"d look at diet a little closer because just giving up meat and potatoes may not be enough.

I'd add in fiber, we've gotten good results with that

I always recommend a bit extra folic when on LE Diet, but if all you are doing is dropping meat and potatoes, you do NOT NEED to up folic. YOu will be getting enough from eating a relatively normal diet and only need about 400-800

I think Benadryl is better than j and d

everything else sounds great! welcome and good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ