Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

# of attempts with low morphology and Fertility Blend?

So I posted full results in TTC help, but DH only has 2% morphology, the other counts look good. I'm wondering if I should do more than 1 attempt in the fertile period, because everything I've read says it is extremely hard to get pregnant naturally with that low of morphology. I'm scared we'll have to do an IUI which sways blue.

I think if we only do 1 attempt it will cut our chances of getting pregnant to non existent. What would you do? Maybe 2 attempts? I'm also on clomid so I'll probably have no CM as well.

The doctor also suggested he take Fertility Blend. Once again, I think we will need that to get pregnant at all, but that sways blue so I don't know what to do!!

These issues are new to me since my sons were conceived pretty easily. =(

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morphology can be attributed to lifestyle. Is he pretty healthy? If you can't get pregnant, you can never have a daughter so you should probably do what you can to improve his number.

Is IVF an option?

Morphology is abnormal sperm. I am not sure an IUI would even help- if they are abnormal, you can't get pregnant or keep a pregnancy...it's not a motility issue unless the tails are all impacted somehow.

Poor morphology doesn't mean infertility unless you are struggling to conceive and if you are, I think you have to do what you can so you can even try to have a daughter.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. He is generally very healthy, although he has high triglycerides. He started taking fish oil a few weeks ago. IVF is too costly and he will never go for it I think. =( I will start him on the Fertility Blend. His motility was good with a high number of sperm. That's my only hope. Is OLE out of the picture?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    drop the LR, I think that is what is to blame
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ