Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to start posting here again, but not adding totals. I'm trying to not track anything this month. I'm still doing a daily weigh in (if I start to gain weight that's a good sign I've gone off the diet), but otherwise not tracking calories/fat/OPK/temps/etc. That being said I'll still post what I'm eating.

breakfast (10:00 AM): don't usually do this, but was very shaky and sick this morning. I did a longer run than usual so needed to eat something so didnt' pass out! Had 1 organic "poptart" chocolate pastry thing

Lunch (1:00 PM): probably way over totals, but very yummy: veggie sandwich with roasted red peppers, cucumbers, spinach, sprouts and the tiniest amount of brie

Dinner: 1 small homemade quesadilla with 1/4 cup of low fat cheese, 2 tbsp of black beans, 2 tbsp of avocado and some salsa, 1/2 bottle of wine

weezie - how fun that you have a cocktail/tea time with the boys! Out of curiosity what do little kids eat at "tea time" ? Do they actually drink tea? My son doesn't usually take an afternoon snack, but when we do we often go out for frozen yogurt and berries. I cant wait to be pregnant so I can actually get some!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "Tea time" is so British isn't it? No they've probably never tried tea at all! I don't drink English tea either as I like Rooiboosh/Redbush tea. DH loves his tea though with biscuits (cookies to you!) dipped into it I call the boys' evening meal "tea". I'm not sure why but I guess it's cos they have it so much earlier than we have ours, which I can dinner. They were having Mexican spiced chicken with kidney beans, carrots, red peppers and rice. DS3 picked out every bean and then proceeded to cry! I managed to calm him down though and he ate nearly all of it in the end. Followed by strawberries and plain soy yoghurt He's sooooo messy at mealtimes
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    Have you seen the thread Steph started? With our LE recipes etc? x
    I think I saw that thread, but it's got a lot of stuff I've never heard of over here in the US!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast: one pancake, plain. Don't normally ear breakfast but I worked out early this morning so I was starved.

Lunch: 2 small pieces homemade veggie pizza with iceberg/cucumber/bell pepper salad with a few cherry tomatoes and raspberry vinagrette. Diet coke.

Dinner:2 glasses white wine, "mexi rice" (white rice mixed with salsa) and a quesadilla with corn tortillas, cheese and beans.

Not counting totals, just focusing on vegetarian, less nutrient options and weighing in every day.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry only just now spotted this. Responding to original post.

You do not need to eat bland foods on LE Diet.

Most of us no longer believe in the sodium restriction and got girls without limiting sodium after having boys on the "old school" sway diets where we were really cutting back (myself included)

Fruits and vegetables are 100% allowed on LE Diet. In fact low carb vegetables are totally FREE - you can have as many as you want without having to limit them at all. No need to count them for cals, protein, or fat intake. Free!!

If you have the option between a lower nutrient and a higher nutrient fruit or veg, by all means pick the lower nutrient one. But that does NOT mean you can never have higher nutrient fruits and veg, whenever you want.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post
    I think I saw that thread, but it's got a lot of stuff I've never heard of over here in the US!
    As Atomic said, the food doesn't have to be bland. Find a way to transform something you love the flavours of already into a lower fat/cal version. It works amazingly well for me as I still really enjoy my meals!

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today's plan:

Just split a poptart with my toddler at 10:00 for breakfast

Lunch : 2 small slices of vegetarian pizza at playdate

Dinner: making http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/09/l...inach.html?m=1 going to eat it with 1/2 bottle of wine.

Agree with others that I don't eat bland foods on LE. I probably eat too much dairy but it's within totals and all LF so I decided I don't care!
    DS1 (2012)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks yum! And another cool website to steal recipie ideas from

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having to plan backwards today in that DH wants fish and chips tonight. So I'll have a handful of the chips plus I'll cook myself a veggie burger to go with them and probably have a beer. But the chips (meaning thick cut fries to any US ladies) will be hugely high in fat so my lunch will be a large plate of salad with no dressing and a chunk of French Bread and a fizzy drink/soda. So that's how I balance things without feeling restricted x

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again ladies - weezie - how are things with you? Haven't seen you on much lately.

I'm having weight loss issues. I'm worried I'm not pregnant this month (6 dpo and just not feeling it!), and I need to start eating more empty carbs to stop losing weight so I don't have to stop swaying. I'm going to start posting my days here again to keep myself accountable.

Breakfast : 9 AM (after 14 hours fast): 70 calorie pack of gummy bears

Lunch: 1/2 veggie sandwich (feta, mushrooms, grilled bell peppers), and 6 ounces of low fat frozen yogurt for dessert. 20 ounces of Dr. Pepper

Dinner: 1/2 bottle of wine, 2 slices of mushroom pizza from pizza hut.

1837 calories, 43 grams of fat (21%), 41 grams of protein

Embarassed by how unhealthy my day is, but I seem to be dropping too much weight too quickly when I eat healthier.
    DS1 (2012)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234