Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice for a Newbie!!

Hi All,

After having 2 gorgeous boys I'm ready to add a touch of pink to our household! I've done plenty of reading and now realise its no wonder I have 2 boys! So I'd love some advice on what I'm doing/will be doing to get my pink bundle.

We are 9 weeks away from our attempt and DH and I have started our supps - both on Calcium, Mag, Cran and DH is also taking Licorice Root. I am also taking zinc, baby asprin, saw palmetto, vitex, wild yam, vit E and vit C. We've begun a diet but will improve on that as the week progress.

I am due to ovulate in the New Moon phase and my biorythms are spot on for that time....DH's aren't. Does this matter a lot?

I've purchsed some RePhresh and some Ph strips and also some Sudafed. But after additional reading it seems Zyrtec would be better especially given I'm on other blood thinners. Is that correct?

When ttc our boys we DTD every second day leading up to O then everyday through O. This time I'm tossing up between an abstain and 2-3 day cut off or frequent release then 2-3 cut off. I'm a bit weary of an O+12 attempt even though I'm temping and can pinpoint easily.

I'm exposing myself to as many neg ions as possible - burning ess oils, wearing hematite jewellery and using hand cream with orange and bergamot oils. DH and I will both have hot showers before DTD and will 'aim' for shallow penetration release.

So what do you think???? Anything I should be adding or omitting???

Thanks in advance...

Sass.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! Here is the link to the most commonly used threads for pink swayers. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...Your-Pink-Sway and links to my essays are found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...COMPLETE-Index!!!

We do things a bit differently here than on some of the other sway websites. Some pretty good evidence seems to indicate that nutrients across the boards sway blue, while a low-protein, low-cal, low-fat, low nutrient diet sways pink. So I don't generally advise people to take Vit C, E, zinc for a pink sway. I also have reservations about cranberry (too many nutrients) and prefer people take JUST baby aspirin for acidity. BUT a lot of people have followed the advice on other sites and gotten daughters from it, so if it makes you feel more comfortable to include those things in your sway, by all means go with your gut.

I put very little stock into moon phases or biorhythms, esp. for DH. I would not give a second's thought or concern to that one. You might want to read the following which is about the moon and swaying. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...21-Lunaception

Yes, I would MUCH MUCH rather you take Zyrtec than Sudafed. I would rather die a thousand deaths than have anyone get hurt by swaying and Zyrtec is a safer choice. You can even take BOTH Benedryl (diphenhydramine) and Zyrtec together if the Zyrtec alone doesn't dry up your CM enough.

DTD every second day is def. a recipe for boys! It maximizes sperm count. Both options you describe are much better for pink...either frequent release or abstain with 2-3 day cutoff (plus antihistamine and RepHresh) are exactly what I recommend. I tend to think frequent release is slightly better for older couples because fresh sperm ~may~ cut down on the risk of some birth defects. I'm not a fan of O+12 because I think it's too stressful and makes it very difficult for some people to get pg. Many eggs don't even LIVE past 12 hours.

Have you given any thought to adding weight loss/exercise to your sway??

My "Low Everything" diet and also the French Gender Diet are both available in the Dream Members section.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, sassy, good luck with your sway!!,

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Looks like you have a good start and atomic has done some great work getting all the information organized and it should really help you out.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for the replies and welcomes! Atomic, I really appreciate the links. I'll certainly be "trying" to incorporate weight loss into my sway and will consider dropping the Vit C, E and Zinc... and maybe Cranberry. I haven't tested my Ph yet - that'll happen in the next few days when I O as a trial run. I'm sure I'll be back with a bunch more questions but you've helped immensely - thankyou!

Sass.