Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Saying goodbye for now

Hi ladies, I know I'm not a frequent poster but I have asked many questions and have always received such great feedback. After 9 months ttc, 4 on clomid I'm about ready to give up. My body has stopped ovulating. My last 2 clomid cycles I got pos opk, then got af a few days later. I don't know what is happening to my body but I think I just need a break. I've been depressed so I stopped caring about what I ate. LOTs of cheats. I think I'll try to maintain some aspects of swaying (little meat, no breakfast, limit snacks). But definitely not everyday. I know swaying is perfectly safe but my body I think has taken a beating. I'm sure ill be back soon. Hopefully. Good luck to you all!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aweee Pink, so sorry to hear of your troubles. Maybe a little break is just what the doctor ordered. Good luck on your journey; hope to see you back soon! HuGs
    18132: @ 8wks

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hugs. rest well, recharge and come back again. Pamper yourself with many cheats during the break and you will feel better.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time PinkDaisy. TTC alone, even without swaying, can be so draining when it doesn't all go to plan. 😞

Take some time off and just focus on getting yourself well, relaxed and recharged. You never know, maybe it will all happen when you relax and stop trying. 😊💜

Thinking of you xx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I'm officially off clomid so there goes one pink sway tactic. I feel guilty for doing all this stuff and turning out to be an infertile woman. I'm trying to get to the point where I should just be grateful to get pregnant with a healthy baby. Hopefully the break will be good.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry you are struggling and perhaps a break from this will do the trick and get your body doing its thing once again! Have you had testing done to see what your ovarian reserve looks like?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had bloodwork. Not sure about the ovarian reserve. Actually not quite sure what that means. Haha. I'm going to see an infertility doctor next so I'm assuming they will give me options for the next step. I got a little scared when I heard the word shots. Well see what they say.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PinkDaisy b strong and stay positive. Your baby will come. God place them all!
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkDaisy View Post
    I've had bloodwork. Not sure about the ovarian reserve. Actually not quite sure what that means. Haha. I'm going to see an infertility doctor next so I'm assuming they will give me options for the next step. I got a little scared when I heard the word shots. Well see what they say.

How did you get clomid if you had no testing?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was prescribed provera first because I wasn't getting my period. I then was prescribed clomid due to no ovulation. I've had sonos and bloodwork every month. My doctor never mentioned anything else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast