Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OLE and LR success or not?

I was interested to here from all the women who had their DH take OLE and LR and what their gender results were?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can find those results on the girl sway statistics thread:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...readsheet.html

Here they are for OLE and LR:

OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT for DH
    Total sways: 14
    Total success: 12
    Success %: 85.71

LIQ. ROOT for DH
    Total sways: 74
    Total success: 49
    Success %: 66.22
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think she's asking how many women took both LR and OLE together and those stats just look at success rates individually. They are both getting good results and I do t think they counteract each other so you're probably safe with both.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's right wanted to know who had maybe taken them together.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Olive leaf extract is pretty new which is why there's not that many sways with known results that have included it. But you can dig through the stats yourself on the actual document page and scroll through to see who's done both OLE and LR. I actually did this tonight, but was looking at those who did both alcohol and OLE. For that combo, it was 100% success for girl.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...iQWM4bFE#gid=0
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Olive leaf extract is pretty new which is why there's not that many sways with known results that have included it. But you can dig through the stats yourself on the actual document page and scroll through to see who's done both OLE and LR. I actually did this tonight, but was looking at those who did both alcohol and OLE. For that combo, it was 100% success for girl.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...iQWM4bFE#gid=0
    Hi!

Do you mean to say alcohol with OLE with the above quote? V interested in this thread so just checking out the info. Thx x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to mention that's the only time LR has EVER been that low. We must have had a run of bad luck but normally (and I am talking for the past 3 years here) LR has been consistently up 70% range and I think for those who can take it, it's among the more effective sway tactics.

Reminder - it's our most dangerous supplement and any man with history of high BP, cardiovascular disease, liver or kidney issues should give it a pass.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post
    I think she's asking how many women took both LR and OLE together and those stats just look at success rates individually. They are both getting good results and I do t think they counteract each other so you're probably safe with both.
    good catch!

Actually, I'd suspect very very few people HAVE taken them together. They are ok to take simultaneously (no interactions that I am aware of) BUT I generally give OLE to older men and/or who have some issues with their sperm being poor quality - and that is exactly who I do NOT give LR to. So I suspect that everyone in our stats who was on the OLE (because the ones who are far enough along to find out gender were all people who had issues with sperm health and I would not have givien them LR) was NOT on the LR.

Now, we have a new batch of swayers coming up now who were taking OLE with LR but I am not sure any of those crew has found out gender yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you guys mean about alcohol and OLE - DH drinking alcohol or DW??
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shree View Post
    Hi!

Do you mean to say alcohol with OLE with the above quote? V interested in this thread so just checking out the info. Thx x
    The original poster was talking about the OLE and LR combo. I was talking about the alcohol and OLE combo. I know that both alcohol and OLE on their own appeared to be getting really good stats, so I just did a quick check to see if I could find anyone who did BOTH alcohol and OLE who ended up with a boy, and no, 100% ended up with a girl. Yes, the sample size is small, but gives me hope cause that's what I'm doing! (in addition to diet, LR, etc) Alcohol and OLE are very easy to include in a girl sway and can be done long term so that's why I think it's a good combo to be looking at. On the other hand, tons of people end up dropping LR cause they aren't getting pregnant or it affects their DH performance too much. Plus you can only take it certain days and it has to be stopped completely after a certain time. But most women can drink an alcoholic drink every night and give their DH two pills with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Linzshine32 View Post
    What do you guys mean about alcohol and OLE - DH drinking alcohol or DW??
    DW drinking alcohol. There's not a place on the spreadsheet for DH drinking alcohol. So the combo was DW drinking alcohol and DH taking OLE.

And yes, this is very Martha of me to be studying the spreadsheet, but I figured it's ok in my TWW!
    Oct 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast