Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I keep seeing antihistamines and baby aspirin as additional supps

Hi all! I'm new to this and thought I'd researched alot but keep seeing people have taken antihistamine and/or baby aspirin in the ttc a girl threads and questionnaires. Can someone please explain why and when these should be taken and how much for how long? My girl sway attempt isn't for another 7 months and after reading many of the successful sway attempts will be definately getting the coaching support plan and diet package. I just want to have as much info as possible in advance - bit of a contol and routine freak (not good for girl sway but will definately work on relaxing this, having 2 boys under 3 you have to lol). Thanks in advance to any responses!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby aspirin is no longer recommended because for some it can potentially be dangerous . It used to be used to lower ph (if I remember), but it really isn't thought to sway much anyways. Antihistamines are used to dry up you CM. You use them during your fertile window. When atomic gives you your plan it will have all the appropriate doses and when to take them so you don't need to worry at all. Many of us find we don't have as much CM while on LE anyways, so personally I haven't felt the need to take an antihistamine.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"m kind of moving away from the aspirin. WE were taking it for pH because cranberry (which was the old standby), I think is really unsafe in the way people were using it to sway, and aspirin is safer (subsequently we got better results with aspirin, whereas cranberry did not seem to be doing anything). But a recent study found that aspirin seemed to possibly cause heart attacks for some women who were taking it and because it really doesn't add much to the sway (about 3% difference between those using it and not, which may be nothing more than coincidence) I am no longer recommending it for hte population as a whole.

RE antihistamines, those are here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-ttc-girl.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ